Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

Yaaaaaaaay! Sovieshit will feel pretty regretful once he realises that he's lost navier forever.

Thanks so much for the update! 😍😘🥰

Finallyyyyyy Omfs.
I swear if it takes more than 5 chapters from here to get to the divorce I’m dropping this.

Haha yes go 👏 I want my Navier and Heinrey romance chapter coming up to set the scene for them to be like oh you thought 😌

sooo I skipped a lot of chapters (basically starting around c.25) because I didn't want to incinerate my mind in the dumpster fire that has been raging this entire series, but now that we're nearing the retribution arc ....

... would anyone be so kind as to bring me up to speed with the major plot points thus far, or point me to a convenient summary elsewhere?
(or just like, explain why the emperor is willing to father a child that isn't his into becoming the next potential heir to the kingdom? Is it really just because he and Navier can't have a kid?)

I have tried to go back and read what I missed but my blood pressure cannot handle it, please help

I already know what's going to happen but I can't wait to see it happen! Leave his sorrrrrrrrrrry ass!

still no divorce??? ive been waiting to catch up to recent chapters bUT ONLY WHEN ITS DIVORCE TIME

Group Leader
TBH I'm not especially sympathetic to the Empress trying to find a way to let her brother off the hook for trying to abort the emperor's child. Like, that's crossing a line and he probably deserves some kind of punishment for it? So her trying to go around the emperor's back to stop his banishment feels more... selfish than usual. Like she only cares about herself and her family.

Users who are viewing this thread