Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

So He didn't think of vanish de Empress forever, but it's a good opportunity to divorse.

I can't even say anything without spoiling something. All I'll say is that if you're reading this for the first time here, you're going to be very happy in the future if you want the empress to be happy, and Sovieshu to be miserable.

I don't know how long this is going to take to get there because the chapters to this are going faster than the novel, but you should look forward to seeing just how stupid Sovieshu really is. He never considers that he may be at fault at all, and never truly takes the empress into account. The divorce chapters are absolutely delicious.

Oh dang! At least her old lady in waiting had some loyalty! Probably couldn't say anything herself but lead her to that open door! Now write your future hubby and tell him what is happening!

This idiot actually thought that Navier was just going to wait a whole year for his dumbass.

Group Leader
Our Queen, a trash, the shit and ducking audacity of the trashy bitch. (Why only 1 year I want to be empress forever) 😑

Dex-chan lover
Final-fucking-ly getting to the part that lured me into this.

Also, that ending pic in the notes is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread