Remarried Empress - Ch. 62

So happy to see a new episode :D And what an episode! Hoping for more soon! Keep up the good work :)

Every new chapter, I just check the comments, because I know when the divorce happens, they will probably explode 🤭

I'm not M enough to hurt myself with getting frustrated while not knowing when it will end, so I'm not reading until that chapter comes out 😅

It's so arrogant how he thinks that she's just gonna wait for him for a year so that she could be reinstated.

REMARRY FIND LOVE LETS GO

@Aslinn you just made it clear you don’t understand the MC at all, never once was Navier’s character greedy for money or power but just constantly defends her position as empress, not only that she comes from a good wealthy lineage so she doesn’t NEED royalty wealth. As the other guy said (forgot his name) she IDENTIFIES as an empress since as a child. Her whole damn life was revolve around that title. It is both her flaw and strength

guys the divorce chapter is going to happen around chapter 78 or 79!!!! stay strong ya'll were almost there!!!!!

Mai gawd I've never read a story that took so long to fulfill the title or fill the gap of the story that transpired in the first chapter. Lord have mercy.

@codydub03 dont forget to mention the utter embarrassment this disgusting emperor would put her through, to be replaced with such trash that has as much knowledge on being a suitable empress than a dog wondering if it should sniff poo on a stick or directly from another dogs butt🙄

Group Leader
Finally, THE DIVORCE is on the way!!! 😆
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Aurantix
I'm not M enough to hurt myself with getting frustrated while not knowing when it will end, so I'm not reading until that chapter comes out 😅
The divorce come at chapter 78 or 79 from some spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread