Remarried Empress - Ch. 62

I'm so ready for the divorce. I just wanna see Heinley and Navier in love and cute. 60+ chapters of seeing Navier be disrespected instead of being treated like the QUEEN she is is enough for me. I wanna see her be doted on by a loving husband, please and thank you. But I think the biggest bummer about Sovetshu being so awful to Navier is that even if they weren't in love, at the very least, they used to be friends! Now Navier is finding out even their friendship means jackshit to him. Well whatever, he's gonna find out real quick that making Rashta Empress is (tactically) a terrible decision. Navier was an asset. Losing her to enthrone your mistress? Yeah, burn.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I missing something? Why and how did they met up there?

Thanks for the update! The quality went way up which is always cool to see

Every time I open the updates tho I have to brace myself for the pure unadulterated rage that flows through my body when I see the piece of shit emperor and his little side piece

woah it’s already been a year, i can’t believe how much time has passed!! but hopefully we’re nearing the divorce 😭 i don’t know how much longer i can stand sovishit and trashta making Navier’s life miserable ):

Normally a divorce isnt something to be happy about, but if it means that Navier would end up happy, I"M FREAKING HYPE!

For the time being, I'll wait till we get to the divorce chapter. I can't bear to look at that trashy emperor and the trash 🤢

*ahem*
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITINGGGG GO GET UR GIRL WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(f in the chat for trashta and soveishit im literally so done smh)

Fed-Kun's army
By the time I reached the end of the chapter, I really needed the note "calm your heart down guys" because I was really squeaaaling at that part. Haaaaaa, how I missed Heinley. Now unto the divorce! <333
Thank you for the chapter!!! and to the new members of Majesty Heart, welcome! I also loved the how to train your dragon meme at the end, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread