Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

I'm sorry if the direct translations are so but I can't help but point out Sovieshu calling her queen, I think he always calls her empress, only heinley calls her queen... Then at some point they say something about the western empire... it's only a kingdom, not an empire
yet. Because the trigger to make it an empire is heinley wanting to give the empress position back to navier and not just be a queen.

Seriously these memes at the end of the chapter are on point

I literally thought look at this f***ing trash at the last panel and burst out laughing when I saw the meme

Supporter
... I'm still trying to understand this thing (it's not human, it can't...)... Is it trying to seduce all male around it?

Group Leader
🤔 is it just me? I find it odd that no one called anyone
Your Highness
or
Your Majesty
anywhere.

Like 🤣 "King, are you there?". It gets even more confusing with Queen the bird and Empress Navier being called Queen.

@Mivas I got too into it and started reading the novel. (Using novel updates btw) Chapter 19 is an adaption of chapter 44 in the translated novel this far, and:

EDIT: went to go check (for whatever dumb reason the people who are translating the novel are splitting the majority of the chapters and are calling them their own chapters instead of their actual respective parts - i.e ch 1 & ch 2 vs ch 1 & ch 1.5) , divorce is around ch162 - 165 in the translated version on novelupdates. So yeah it’s going to be a while. Official korean novel raws are more condensed, and the divorce is at ch83 of the novel raws. If it helps, there are only 34 chapters in manhwa raws

Fed-Kun's army
@Lime-Tea Thanks! I think I'll personally put it on hold and maybe come back in 6 months/ a year to see how things goes.

Dex-chan lover
b471a92cb4ae4d270ec9e52343c6a86d26db01c0baf541aa389266c8ad22a7f5.png

Double-page supporter
@Lime-Tea Thanks. Well then I'm putting this on hold for a while too. Can't read about Trashta without bursting a blood vessel

annoying ughhh. i just wanna skip to the part where Prince Heinley takes her away hkshdsjfhjsfh.

Love love the style especially in the fountain scene.

I can't even...this story has me squirming~! Love the memes! Sending every single one to my webtoon pals. XD

That nude !! ////// With handkerchief tied around his neck makes it even better

I like this series, but the trash emperor and the hoe make so &#%!& mad. The only salve for it is the memes at the end, they kill me. Usually i don't hate too much on the homewreckers, the one in the committed relationship is the husband, but this b@tch is so entitled and petty I just can't with her. Throw them both in the dumpster fire!

Thanks for scanlating!

This trashy king and Rashta are making me annoyed as heck. I would love to see the queen leave this stupid palace. It is the first series that causes me such intense emotions.

LEAVE THE PALACE ALR NAVIER WITH THE HOT BIRDO PRINCE D:< 🥺🤩 rashta and the stupid emperor makes me wanna dunk them in acid zzz thank you for the translations and memes ;; appreciate the truth abt the trashta and trash emperor 😤

Efu

I could've read this much far ahead on my native language official translation but I keep waiting for Rumpi's update just for the dank memes lmaooo

I honestly can't anymore, that trash Emperor and trashta needs to die. She's literally so fake, how does the Emperor not see it?
I know he's an idiot but to be THIS stupid... tsk tsk.

I'm just waiting for the divorce at this point. If I had any hope (if at all) that maybe the emperor would at least realize his own ridiculosity before they part, well, there's sure as hell none anymore.
I know that the raws are only up to like 34, but please, fellow trasta and trashoe haters, if anyone knows the approximately what chapter their divorce will be, please please tell me when this disgusting couple is done with their sickening act.

Users who are viewing this thread