Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I lowkey want to strangle those two ill-mannered brats that will run the country into the dirt. Aren't royalty supposed to be smarter? They're taught etiquette and stuff but this emperor guy seems actually stupid. I hope the place freaking BURNS.

Group Leader
Wow how did she manage to grow up alongside a mysogninistic bastard like him 🙄 He doesn't want a lover he wants a human pet who's obedient, only responsible for looking cute, and making him happy.

my blood is boiling
i cant wait for the eastern empire to fall apart when he takes in that prey as his new empress-- IT'LL BE YOUR LOSS BUDDY

She's like a child: randomly grabbing at people, crying over nothing, getting excited over a sweet, and not being able to clean her face (how are you eating where you get that many crumbs???)

He said he only eats with the empress once a month then bitches that she's "cold", bro I wonder why

Can't wait for the ML to show up

is the emperor a .... uhm.... lolicon?
i feel like he's one of those types who fall for "clumsy but cute" women who are "pushed around" by everyone and are obedient
euggghhhh wack these men really do a good job a pissing me off like DUDE FUCK OFF JESUS FRIGGIN CHRIST

I'm crying. Maybe it wouldn't be as frustrating if the slave has no hidden agenda.. but what the f-, and as a prey? Wow, I don't even know who to get mad at. Maybe at the both of them. This is very low. Very low. I hope they die in a dumpster fire

//It even annoys me that some people are like that irl lmao

If you want someone to always obediently follow your orders, you should have a dog as an Empress instead of a person ckckckck he is disgusting

Did he...did he just ring a bell for his side chick? Honestly...she’s probably plotting and I wouldn’t blame her if she payed him back for every second of this humiliating mess. She might be orchestrating a power grab, but he is treating her like a pet. Gross. He wants a woman without free will, and clearly can’t tell that this chick is calculating and willful. She is doing this on purpose.

And people who’ve had political marriages have had mistresses and lovers for centuries. Usually it fucks up their bloodline and messes up their kids, but it’s not that hard to have a mistress AND not publicly humiliate your legal wife who was crucial to your rise to power (and whose family will literally try to destroy you).

lkw

I hate this man so much honestly the angriest I may have been at a webtoon

Dex-chan lover
lol i know this webtoon is gonna make me pissed and yet here i am still reading it. i like the Empress a lot so far but i just know she's also going to be stupid

Aggregator gang
What a horrifyingly weak man. How inferior does she make you feel eh!? Yes it's cuz you know yourself that your a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread