Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Uh drop that man rn that dood legit wants a CHILD for a wife tbh i don’t even feel bad that trashta tricking him

oh u mean to say his taste is that kind of girl

yup. the fl is not for u boi

Fed-Kun's army
She is filthy....the fuck is he on about?
her origin is unknown, she was on the street, for a royalty she is shady as fuck lol
this dude must've an IQ of lower 2 Digits

He is an idiot! I don’t like Rashta but I hope she is just stringing his dumbass along and don’t truly love him.

Scrolling through their scenes at top speed so I don't have to look at their stupid faces

I know those two having scenes is necessary for the plot but I really don't want to go through all of that trouble ( 一一)

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see what his deal is. He doesn’t like the fact that the MC makes her own decisions and doesn’t agree with him on everything. He wants a submissive girl who he can protect and will never disagree with him.

Absolute filth.

okay this whole thing about "Oh you take things for granted because you don't show emotion and you grew up in high society so you don't know the harshness of the world." I hate that kind of mindset for some reason, like the noble women were brought up to not show their emotions to others or else they will be punished by their teachers or outcasted from their social groups and the sort, but they are still stupid and ignorant and are like "ah yes it is her fault for this, she is just mean and cold." I do not know why I am getting so mad over something as small as this but I am just getting it off of my chest I suppose because I have seen this so many times that it has basically become a cliché.

Dex-chan lover
asshole, asshat, dickhead, you name it, and it’ll fit this fucking shithole of an emperor

Ohh, so this asshole shitty emperor wants a rug and a doll as a wife?? Is that what you want, you little fucker??? GUESS WHAT. WOMEN AREN'T DOLLS. THEY CAN STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FRIENDS. AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO WAIT AND SERVE FOR YOU. BTW SHE'S AN EMPRESS.
And I AM IN TOTAL DISGUST OVER THIS THOT. SHE'S A DISGRACE TO ALL THE WOMEN. We don't claim this lil bitch, take her.

Dex-chan lover
Kill them both, take the throne. Better version already. Dropped and done.

Users who are viewing this thread