Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

@privkz
She is not only doing that for power but for her family.

Her brother (the heir of her family) is beeing exciled not not killed because she is the queen. Now, her husband wants to make his lover empress. Knowing fully well that they don't have the best relationship. Knowing that with her divorce her family may fall from grace. Not knowing if they will put any blame on her and her brother if something goes wrong with Rashtas baby. And knowing, that she will never be able to marry anyone in her country cos of her former marriage with the emperor.

And don't forgett that she was raised to be queen. She may as well have no idea how to run a normal nobel household. She just tries to hold on to something she knowes how to handle.

was really excited so I checked the raws, which is up to chapter 72 for free, but by the looks of it, we're still gonna be waiting 10-20 chapters for the actually divorce scene from chapter 1. ;^;

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually finally getting to the good stuff.
The Emperor(scumbag) eventually ends up trying to "force" her to stay even after he literally just divorced her.. He gets into an argument with our Prince. However, he doesn't want to start something with between countries and thinks to himself "He can just teach his side girl, how to become an Empress of similar or if not greater standing than our "Queen"; which is beyond wishful thinking. As within a year he "realizes" his mistake and tries to get into a position to get Queen back. However, it completely backfires as it leads to war that he loses and pretty much loses his kingdom to the Prince. So, Prince pretty much just made his Queen the Empress of everything. Oh btw!
Gotcha! I have no idea what's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what is happening to the mages...

Also finally she proposed. 😘

Group Leader
My gosh 6 note blocks in this chap. I had a chance to peek at MD's guidelines today cause of a certain group that decided it's good idea to put paid ads in MD chapters orz and found this by chance:
Code:
All content that isn't strictly part of the original scanlated chapter is considered "extraneous". Examples of this include credits pages, recruitment notices, discussion, fan-colored chapter pages, and other fan art. Extraneous content is generally allowed, but should be placed either to (or very near) the beginning or the end of the release.
I'd argue excessive notes are the same as those too. See where it says "discussion"? orz Start or end of chap don't pollute the chapter itself. Even if you insist on turning scanlation into commentary, could you guys at least, ya know, not cover the art? It's one of the few things that's going for this series.

@privkz aren't you the person who made that other incredibly ignorant comment in the last chapter....? at this point i can't tell if you're a troll or if your reading comprehension is really that nonexistent

Finally, now I can't wait for the divorce moment and see retard Emperor and his trash thoth faces when MC announces her new marriage.

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

while I appreciate the chapter, I think the "comment-in-between-the-page" was a bit excessive, no? I don't really mind it if you put them on the credit page tho. Please do not be offended. This is my opinion as a fan of your scanlation so we can solely focus on the content and not getting distracted by your commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread