Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Honestly the author makes a good job making everyone's motives so clear, i mean i can hate thrasta and sovieshu but i see sovieshu was trying in his own way how to undo his own mess, for example when the bird died he tried to buy a new 1 he knew thrasta couldnt be empress so he would give the job for 2 years then divorce and i can see how this will work, problem is he never talked about this to the empress, he just lacked understanding and was self centered but so is thrasta and its even worse because she is incredibly deluded wanting to be empress and wondering why the empress doesnt go along with her, at least sovieshu has a life of royalty to fall back and explain why he is so "spoiled" thrasta was a slave so why she is so over her head makes her look idiotic, even so she cares for her son and its one of the reasons why she wants the crown.

i go to the fist chapter to watch the divorce over and over again, its a guilty pleasure like stuffing yourself with ice cream.

OMG Finally!! 🤩 I swear the notes of translation team as well as the memes are hilarious and worth it. Definitely getting onboard this ship!

Thank you so much for updating! ❤️

The next chapter while is still happier to see Navier and Heinley going to be somewhat close, will still be little painful because of how she sees this. I feel for Heinley.

I hold myself 63 chapters cuz I want to see what happens after she divorced him, but sadly after 63 ch still hasn't but at least it's 2-4 ch away.

And since I holded my anger to the trash all I can say now is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE DIE IN HELL YOU LOWLY TRASH, ESPECIALLY SOVNABITCH AND TRASHTA FAK YOU FOR MAKING MY QUEEN CRY FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Heinly and my queen is so beautiful and cute together I love them

Dex-chan lover
Lol he was plotting a divorce behind her back can't wait to see how stupid he looks when she has her bags packed after his "surprise" divorce announcement.
And what a jerk, he could have at least told her about his dumb plan, instead of announcing it at a party in front of everyone? Imagine if she never found out and how embarrassing that would be.

I held off on reading and got to here immediately since I want to know at what point is the story at
I'm so glad I did

DIVORCE HIM GURLLL

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Shiphorn nois~eeeeeees

Let's Fucking gooooooooooi!!!

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! OMFG! I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS WAY TOO LONG.... I'm usually fan of psychological bloody manwha, but I get involved way too much in this.... I need more!! Also thanks for translation guys <3

YES YES YESSSSS! IT'S FINALLY STARTING!!! ENOUGH WITH STUPID PALACE DRAMA, NOW SH*T'S GONNA GET GOOD LOL

Users who are viewing this thread