Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Contributor
I suppose, unlike a lot of the ones like this where the prince figure becomes a total jerk on meeting a new woman, this one totally makes sense.

He's just used to having the protagonist as a "girl friend". He's totally unaware that he's the sort who totally loses all perspective (and can become a complete jerk to all his friends) when he falls in love. He's quite surprised to not be on the same page as his old friend in everything, and getting her support, like he's used to. He lacks the introspection to realize that it's himself that's suddenly changed, and largely for the worse.

Honestly, the ambitious young gold-digging gal didn't even need to be manipulative, for this to be the outcome. I can't even think that badly of him, for all that he's utterly infuriating; he's not evil, he's just an overgrown dumbass of a boy at the mercy of his own brain-stupefying hormones.

...The only real problem is, he and the protagonist are married and running a kingdom, so things don't easily end with the high-school friend-breakup that should have been the end of this.

....I just really wish the candidate we had for a romantic replacement wasn't a creepy stalker. >_>

(ノToT)ノ ~┻┻ do i want to finish this?? TT the story isn't as well written as the other ones royalty(?) manhwas I've read, tho I don't want to judge it too early, my infuriation with the emperor is getting the best of me TT maybe I'm just used to usual trope with empresses being similar to the cruel MIL in makjang dramas TT aaaaaa I really like the empress, guess I'll read more for the beautiful art, but this is looking like a high school love triangle rn TT^TT

"how could she name a guy queen" freddie mercury says hi

also bitch! that's the empress' secret spot, get your own D:<

Aggregator gang
this what trashta said to him in the novel:

"Your Majesty, are you going to cheat on Rashta?”

“That’s not possible.”

“Are you sure? You’re not the kind of man to cheat?”

jesus... this emperor is trash... the guy is like 14 or something... the gold diger dont even have to try to be bad, the guy is just a idiot.

Is this b*tch really speaking in third person?! Why does the Emperor find so appealing about her. How can you not pull your hair out by how childish she is?!

He's so dumb it's a miracle (read: Navier) that the whole country hasn't become a total wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread