Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

i really upset . It's really hard to continue reading. Damn trashta and shitty emperor.

It's really illogical how the heck you trust a new person in your life more than the person who you spend time since your childhood.
The emperor is stupid. trashta is more trash than trash😩

Yooo, I think the emperor?? Has a fetish?? Towards those who act younger than they actually are. That's fucked up.

At this point, Rashta?? Idk her name anyways the slave seems like a 4-year-old that is currently infatuated with the emperor. And the emperor feeds off of her "innocence" ew

I have to admit of all fake white lotus i have encountered she is by far the most unbearable 😤 my bp is rising.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO I'M SO DUMB i didn't realize the bird was him the whole time smhhh

Dex-chan lover
i'll admit i didn't realize the bird was the guy....... well... wait so does he have a master or no? is he the one writing the letters?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, brain hurts seeing the emperor and that bitch every chapter. Pls give me more chapters of that hot bird guy.

the emperor really likes a girl with the mindset of a 10 year old. what a creep. he probably gets off the feeling that he is her saviour. 🤮i hate him way more than rashta.

I agree with the translator on the meme at the end and the previous one (showing hitting the antagonist)

This damn bimbo and her lap dog. Even you father didn't pull this trash, what is he even doing?

What is attractive about a girl who acts like a child? The fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread