Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

damn, heinley... he's so handsome... i can't...

and god, the emperor and trashta are SO ANNOYING

Trashta!!!!! But also these servants are effing up. They're deliberately making it worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation and the trashta comments. They really defuse my rage bomb

Im glad she stands up for herself and is unshakable, but she needs to do more.
Empress have imperial and political power
fuck up his finances, block his laws, make sure none of the concubines children can never have titles,knight soldiers and have your own military.
If I remember correctly only the Queen can official knight soldiers and she can have her own army thought the King is usual the one that is head of the military.

Well I dont want to be a spoiler but

it is the start of a long charade of trashta

Group Leader
@BCakez
My only reaction to having to experience more Trashta
7b7.png

They are not sharing anymore te novel because some smart people posted on insta. Now only is left the manhwa, but I don't have stomach to go throw all over again... I can't with the two dead heads and their drama, look what this stupid said... Rivals, lol. The nerve. XD

i already read the novel but IM STILL SO MAD UGH TRASHTA I HATE YOUUUUUUU tysm for the chapter keep up the great work!!

Honestly the emperor and trashta is a matching pair. They are both trash, no common sense and idiotic. If you guys want to read the light novel they have it at naver. It's in Korean but I just Google translate the whole page.

That idiot emperor needs to throw himself back in the garbage dump he came from. That girl who I actually still haven’t bothered to remember the name of still is so irritating. I can still remember her smirk from previous chapters. I hope our queen gets a king that deserves her.
Thanks for the updates and I look forward to the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually waited until the time she divorce him. Let the man taste himself when you make a trash the empress

Users who are viewing this thread