Remarried Empress

so yeah the group that just posted ch12 hasn't posted anything since 2013 on their website and not on here for 2 years, maybe we arent getting a chapter 12?

If you're doing this because you have some problem or grudge rumpi, you better man up and sort it out like an adult. Don't punish the reader who knows nothing. Srlsy i'm tired with all the snipes and scans drama 😭

oh my god. I just want to stuff trashta and this stupid emperor in the trash where they belong

@jewj don't waste your time, the latest LN translated chapter is 154 and there is no divorce.
The plot is stupid and drags on and on..., the FMC's a doormat most of the time.
She just puts up with everything the king and concubine throw at her,
A good review from novelupdates:
From the first chapter in the webtoon the author obviously knows how much bullsh*t they're going to feed us,
so they showed us a glimpse of the divorce in the beginning as if saying:
"we're going to beat the crap out of this main character so here's a ray of hope for you to keep reading our stuff",
and then they proceed to make way over a 100 chapters of a neverending cycle of nonsense.
If you're into stories where the woman gets treated horribly 100% of the time,
while some obviously cunning bit*h takes her place yet somehow, magically,
no one notices not even the husband who rules an entire effing empire and he gets to the point where you doubt if he has an actual brain...
well if you're into that then this is a story for you. If not, heed my warning and stay away

Group Leader
@FNeNa the chapters are taking into two parts so those 154 chapters are actually 77 chapters the divorce happens around chapter 80 something, it is a very satisfying ending if I do say so myself.

I wish they will divorce like 10 ch later and we don't have to wait one entire decade to beat trasha's ass.

Rumpi! Thank you so very much for chapter 12 xoxoxo made my morning! I'm looking forward to the next one thanks for all your guys hardwork!

Thanks for the chapter, although for some reason suddenly all the chapters are gone for me?

Dex-chan lover
@FNeNa what are you talking about? The divorce happens in the ~80s chapter iirc. And the emperor finally realizes he fucked up in the 120s or so.

THANKS RUMPI!!! ♥

I really love this story. I've read the novel till chapter 107, the plot is actually going very slow (that sucks), but there are some parts that give me hope when I believe that it will not end well ♥

Rashta is a stupid rat (like her hair color, damn I hate her e.e). But the story starts getting ugly for her too, so I guess waiting for the manga can be worth it in the long run. Just like "Daughter of the emperor" and similar stories, after a bunch of chapter something happens.

Definitely the kind of story you are gonna follow for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

i personally thought the meme at the end was trashta about to get bombed by a cross breed of a grenade and leonardo the teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Users who are viewing this thread