Remarried Empress

totally not rumpi’s fault. but how many more chapters of filler bs of the empress being treated like trash, when trashta literally has trash in her name, do we have to go through? i started reading this story for the bad ass divorce and someone said it’s chapter 80 😭 are you kidding me author? is that chapter 80 in the novel, are we sure that the comic doesn’t skip a few extra unnecessary plots? this is one of my favorite series, but i don’t think i can wait 😔

SPOILER (kinda?): and apparently the emperor realizes he’s wrong in chapter 120 but honestly he can go deep throat trashta’s foot.

Honestly? Screw any system that puts people in the position that they are owned and abused. The royalty can all go die for perpetuating this - I'm definitely not here for a story that vilifies a slave. Nope.

Group Leader
@FNeNa yeah I'll admit the first chapters made me want to beat everyone up but when the divorce finally happens it was really satisfying. Maybe because so much had happened before that, that made you hate the emperor and Rashta with a passion

Just wow. I wasn't thinking of reading this at first but boii is it good! Good thing I didn't pass up on reading it. The Abandoned Empress and this one has the same start. But the pace and setting of this story is much better. This one doesn't feel hurried. And, does better in building up our emphaty towards the empress and hatred towards the emperor and his trash concubine. To add to that, the lovely start of interaction between the ML and the MC. You feel the sadness, you feel the cuteness. You just get absorbed. I love it! AaAAAH!

Thank you for scanlating this!!!

Apparently they only get divorce in chapter 83 of the original novel.

Yeah, no I got no patience for that shit 🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If they sell toilet's paper with trashta and dumb emperor on it, my bu** will be very happy lol 😂

I get the idea. It's interesting and of course you want the empress to get revenge... but the development is so slow I feel like my eyes will start bleeding from the strain of not being able to throttle Rashta and the emperor. The empress gets pooped on for about 100 chapters in the novel before the divorce even happens. After that? More poop. Except this time with sprinkles. So far the webtoon is at a similar pace to the webnovel. A little faster possibly. Maybe I'll come back in a couple years to skim through cuz the story does have promise.

Plot twist empress gains control of Kingdom and throws out trash king and trashsta

Users who are viewing this thread