Remarried Empress

Rashata: Is it because I come from a lowly background?
Prince Heinley: No you idiot it’s because I doubt you can even form a proper sentence, let alone write. 😑

THANK YOU SO MUCH RUMPI TEAM FOR CHAPTER 13!!!!! <3 <3 THIS MADE MY NIGHT SO MUCH :D I ALWAYS ENJOY THOSE LITTLE COMICS OF RASHNA AND THE EMPEROR GETTING BEATEN ETC LOL THIS TIME THE EMPEROR GOT DUMPED OFF A CLIFF LMAO! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE :D XXX

Thanks for the update!!

Has anyone heard that this will be turned into a kdrama? Is this true?

the memes at the end of the chapters 😭

okay but nah fr. prince heinley, please kill emperor trashshoe.

This is very frustrating but I'm too emotionally invested so I keep on reading. I hope the slave and the emperor die a painfully slow death

The memes are the only thing keeping me going, I swear if ir weren't for those... I would've killed somebody! I just get so angry reading!

The king and the concubine are SO damn annoying! I can't believe people can be that dumb! I honestly don't understand how my queen puts up with it!

She seriously needs a divorce ASAP!

I swear to gosh!🤦‍♀️ When the heck is that bitch gonna stop spouting some nonsense! And girl! Hurry up and divorce!💢💢 He does not love you! Even though you are the Empress, You deserve your own happiness! If he ignores you ignore him! If he can't tolerate you then don't force yourself to stay! When is these few months going to pass! Divorce! Hurry and divorce!

King, I am sorry that you feel that way towards the bitch! How is this guy emperor again? How could he be so dumb! Even the neighbouring country's princess can see it! Such a lost cause!

Thank you so much for translating, I really appreciate it! I hope that the next few chapters will be about the Empress and Prince Heinley.❤️

Sometimes i see those blind fools who were head over heels with ladies like rashta as if they drank love potion. They became so blinded with everything. I know people say love is blind but these kind of ladies who has a lot of rumours surrounded them is already a red flag that they really need to do a background check right?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Once you get divorced don’t you dare to steal away the empress to prince heinley
Remember
Regret is always at the end..

Thank you for the translation im really into this story. Argh the Emperor and the bish, i want to punch them so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread