Remarried Empress

Alright, i will put this on hold until we're close to the remarried event or maybe(hopefully) some slaying to the brainless lovers.
See you next year.

I do agree for a fact that slavery is terrible and I do feel bad for her that she was a slave before, but it doesn’t excuse the fact that she can act this way. As for the emperor, his actions enrage me. His assumptions are based off of nothing and he automatically assumes that Rashta is right every single time. He is literally so clueless and blind...

wow.. props to the author.. never have I met a character that was this hateful. The emperor is a total lame excuse of a husband. I wonder how the empire is still functioning as it is with his dumb**s ruling it. I’m so sorry to swear but GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, CAN TRASHTA JUST FUCK OFF. NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU, YOU CHILD-LIKE MUTT OF A WOMAN. YOU’VE GOT SOME F**KING NERVE COMING IN HERE AND ACTING LIKE YOU’RE THE SH*T. GOD JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME WANT TO TRAVEL INTO THE BOOK AND TEAR YOUR INTESTINES OUT.

AND TO THE EMPEROR. JUST FUCK OFF WILL YOU. LEAVE THE EMPRESS BE. UNLIKE YOUR B*TCH A$$ SHES ACTUALLY DOING HER JOB. DAMN WHY HAVEN’T THE PEOPLE BEHEADED YOU ALREADY.

Does anyone know, thos who read the novel, if queen will get her revenge on trashta? Cause I am sick and tired of the disrespect. I wanna kill both of them assholes!

Navier doesn't get revenge herself but Rashta does get executed by the emperor I think ^^. There's a looooooong way to go before justice is served though. On the bright side, Navier gets to be happy with Heinley in the end while the trash emperor suffers! (I think they have a kid too) /spoiler]

I just discovered this one and oh my ~ I never thought I could feel so much anger and frustration 😡
The emperor is such a scum, argh, I just want justice now !
And the meme ~ ! Thanks, my mood improve just by looking at them ^^
@ecilan It's so good to know ! I can't wait to see that happening 😈

@Angela89 Yeah kind of.
Navier did hurt her indirectly because trashta hired assassins to kill navier's parents, so she blows up a news about donation (i'm not sure about this since i mtl it, but it seems trashta made a donation in her name with navier's money, which navier prepared right after the divorce). Because trashta's reputation has been pretty bad, this news shocked her and she had premature labour. Navier didn't expect it to turn this way, but the news really had great impact on trashta.

OMG I love this so much, thank you Rumpi With Potato, i was actually searching for the English version so I'm really glad Haha, I'm so looking forward to the scene on the first chapter and I'm also so hoping that emperor of the east and his slave can live in sufferings then d*e while giving their empire and everything they have to our wonderful, magnificent pair of Empress and Emperor of the West huhu~~ 😍🥰💜💚

This series pisses me off with just how retarded the emporer is and how much of a bitch the concubine is. Feels good she gets shit on in the current chapter.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING can redeem Trashta and Shittyshit - I'm looking forward to their crash and burn.

Also, LOVE the memes.

Can't wait for the divorce ! Oh god rashta, I can understand where she comes from, but the emperor... WHAT A FKING DIIIIIICK

Oh rumpi thank you for the big updates I am soooo happy! Love the memes and funny comments. Looking forward to the next chapters I wonder who’s baby that slut is carrying?

Users who are viewing this thread