Remarried Empress

I've read up to 173 in the novel which is the last fan translated chapter available...

The novel takes a much slower pace than the webcomic. I believe chapter 10 on the comic was like chapter 40 in the novel. I'm not sure how much they're going to keep or skip but I think in about 20 chapters we could see the divorce scene. However there's a looooot of BS that leads up to that point and Trashta gets even trashier but also you kind of sympathize with her?! Based on the novel, I'd say the webcomic is def worth keeping up with if you're into the genre.

Uh, someone tell that viscount guy that yellow sclera=jaundice.

Also tell him that it’s uncurable so don’t bother with a doctor. Just die and stop helping trashta even if it’s for his own benefit

Curious if the group will drop this since Remarried Empress is getting release on Webtoon on September & they havent updated in a month ...I really enjoy their translation and notes they left lol theyre funny, so I'm kinda sad but it's still free even with the official release. So thank you to the team giving up updates

@rikiwichman no its getting released on LINE Webtoon the English app, they announced it, so unlikeT*ppyT00n we might not have to pay, tho they do have fast pass where u pay for recent chapters to support the author, if not u can wait till they become free

I can’t wait for Trasha and the Emperor to get engaged so Navier can dump his ass. Let him marry some slave girl that’s not good at politics. Navier deserves someone who will cherish her.

Users who are viewing this thread