Remarried Empress

Oh, another good example of manhwa with the original novel that is really well-written. It's translated up to ch 190 (corresponds to ch 104 of actual raws), and the raws are free and in text format on naver (very easy to MTL with autotranslation). Every chapter is illustrated even.

Minor spoiler concerning plot:
It'll be a while until the divorce, but the story doesn't at all end at this point. More palace intrigues, further ship building, character building and plot.

You guys are really funny. T_T I look forward on the next updates. Thank you so much for translating~ 😘

I wish the original group translating the novel didn't stop QAQ
Machine translation of the other chaps was a pain to read and I had to give up in the end. It seems the algorithm is not very adept yet at Korean.
BUT the story is very VERY good. So if u read only to the last chap translated it will not disappoint!

Ps.: If anyone reads this comment and has read other stories with such good plots, please PM me some rec's! I'm always looking to read something new! Manga or Novel!

DAMN I really cant wait until the divorce and she marry again and having her first night with Heinley.....I mean Heinley even told her to lead on their first night uurrrggg 🤤

Double-page supporter
Not worth the read past chapter 1, nothing else matters except for that. It's a good read if you've never read a betrayal king/divorced wife story, but this one's just a bit too long, drawn out and tedious to get through.
I'd be interested in reading the post-divorse series, but oh well

Just read this manhwa... Boiii i love the TN & comments 😂😂😂.
That "mamam noh" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I only read the novel before.
The face-slapping is quite worth the wait. Especially for stupidshoe.

I want to read this but I know I'll be frustrated waiting for the divorce so I'll put this on my future to read list and come back when this gets more chapters.

OMGG guys this webtoon is officially serialized on webtoon, go read there too. Can't wait for more chapters to come

I just want to get to where the damn story started already!! What is this??? Why is it so slow?? *frustrated noises*

Users who are viewing this thread