Remarried Empress

I literally have all of the chapter meme's set as my computer backgrounds 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Really like this, but does anyone know if we will ever reach the first chapter, kinda want to see the remarried part and trashta decline

I thought it was dropped 'cause the official publishing at Webtoon. I really like that app 'cause we can read it free waiting few days. Thank you for the chaps

I absolutely adore this manhwa to bits, but the longer and longer the author drags it out and shoves Trashta and Emperor Shit Face in our face, the less I enjoy it. Can we just skip to the Empress on her new Honeymoon? Please?!!

All them impatient people hahaha the longer we wait the better ill enjoy the downfall. 😏 plus waiting means more memes and them potatoes arent disapointing haha

This is on WEBTOON!

I was really surprised to see it got posted there. As of now they have 4 chapters. I encourage ppl to read there (as much as I love this story and appreciate the updates) so we can support the artists and author of this! :)

I'm really going to miss your commentary potats. You guys were the best. I'll read the webtoons version with all your memes and fun in my head and just imagine the new ones you would've given us 😆.

Thanks for all your hard work!😄

I'm sad this got dropped, thank you for all the chapters!
Looks like its on about ch 4 on WEBTOON (at least for the free ones, if you use coins then its on ch 9) so it looks like it will be a while before I can continue reading this again :( will def miss the memes at the end.

Noo please give us more memes! Ur memes are one of the things that makes the chapters so amazing!
😭😭😭😭😭

Line webtoon? Where is that? Are every chapter free? Or do we need to purchase vip accounts or coins just to unlock chapters?

Awww no more memes at the end of every chapter :( thanks for all you've done! I enjoyed every bit of it! ♡

Thank you guys for translating. I appreciate your hard work, the memes, and nicknames.

Trashta: hey person i’ve been antagonising/usurping, would you do me this huge, shady, illegal-sounding favour so i can bribe people to hide the fact that i might have a child and also ruin a perfectly innocent woman’s reputation whom, by the way, seems to be your friend? what? you won’t? that’s so mean! *pouts like a shitty brat trying to get away with starting fights with other kids*

she acts like a child that hasn’t learned yet that not everything revolves around her and she won’t get everything she wants just because she wants it

nooo, the official translation is so far behind :( We also won't get any memes at the end

Users who are viewing this thread