Remarried Empress

@eamxu
thats sooo messed up!! How can he be that selfishhh!! He should at least let her live her own damn life, SHE'S NOT A TOY!!

Sorry,, just the frustration I got from Rashta and that guy. I don't think he had feelings or even loved her, because if he did, he would've at least considered her feelings even a little bit.

Well..things going nasty even until in chapter 50
. Gonna break reading until the shit ended.. those trashta..totally 😱

@eamxu thank you for the spoiler.. i think i need to break reading this for my sanity. The pain is real! And too long ! But I love this manhua. Nice story with awesome drawings. As well gratitude for the translator team.. I know there's so much not easy conversation to translate feom this manhua.

@Hotaru6 no worries! Also
I checked on the wiki and it seems emperor's personality is supposed to be yandere so I can totes see him being this psycho selfish. Current part of the novel is that he got sooooo crazy jealous that he told the Western empire can have Heinley back bec he's the newly appointed king so he has duties but not Navier bec they haven't met the queen yet. It's kinda stupid-hilarious, though downright delicious bec of Navier is super duper happy with her marriage to Heinley, but Sovieshu, after locking up the new royal western couple in the castle, he actually asks al his secretaries how to undo Navier's wedding with Heinley. He goes as far as checking every history book but apparently Navier is the VERY FIRST EMPRESS TO REMARRY AFTER HER DIVORCE. LOL, boy actually thought Navier was just gonna sit and wait for his dumbass. xDDD

He got so frustrated and angry that there was no mention of any way to undo Navier's marriage to Heinley and he ends up wondering why he divorced her in the first place. DUMB-FUCKING-ASS. Anywho, just to make you all feel happy, when I checked on the wiki
Navier isn't infertile and actually got twins, a daughter and a son (woo! Good job, Heinley!), also Rashta's baby, it's not Sovieshu's. Bwahahahaha

@Deccajpn don't sweat it. Honestly it's probably gonna be awhile to see that scene in chapter 1 again, so I might sit this first few chapters out and wait until they catch up to the novel. The frustration is just gonna keep on building up until the divorce scene, which makes it more glorious I guess. Sit on tight because it's gonna one hell of a bumpy road until then.

@mortalrizza unfortunately, gonna be awhile. =/

Someone mentioned that the divorce scene could start at chapter 82 but don't quote me on this one

@chapter 34, I am sooooo done with Rasta and Emperor-i-can't-remember-ur-name.
I can't wait for the day the divorce will happen, even though all these political moves are so intriguing and how the Empress Navier has always acted regally when dealing with all these messy inner palace matters. I am also looking forward to how many friends/allies the Empress will be able to make during this inter-kingdom conference.

@eamxu thank you so much for your spoilers!

Thats so sad that Trashoe accidentally caused her to be infertile 😭 did she know or did he keep it from her too? if he wanted a baby so badly why didn’t he get a concubine prior to trashta? one that Navier would approve of given the circumstance (assuming Navier knew of her infertility)

He is truly trash.

@Anth107 The divorce is supposed to happen on chapter 83 in the novel, but I don't know when in the web comic. I looked through the raws till Ch. 53 and it didn't seem like they got a divorce yet.

the funny part of all of this is the emperor could have avoided all of this hogshit if he had just communicated with navier. I feel like a lot of this would have been avoided that way.

also I don't think any of them are real villains, I think it's just people being blinded by their own greed and weaknesses

emperor for really really reaaaaaaaaaaally wanting kids, but not even trying to be with navier as lovers bc she was infertile.
Code:
bc navier is not actually sterile and has twins later.
it's funny bc he wanted kids with navier and fucked himself by never trying. dumbass. dumb dumb dumb ass

Rasta for being- stupid. annoying. gullible..greedy. Also a liar. stupid. annoying. Like she's not a villain in the true sense of the world but my god she's seriously one of the most obnoxious characters I've ever come across reading webtoons. Like my GOD.

also; why would he divorce her when Heinley is CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO BONE UR WIFE
honestly these people r dumb and I'll be back when it's closer to the divorce scene so I can get that satisfaction but- can't say I'll be reading after it. I'm not a fan of the type of series that doesn't have a real villain and it's just stupid people not knowing how to communicate.

Omg empress looks soo cool 😭
Still waiting for the damn divorce😭😂

Thanks for the update!

Thanks so much for the translations!!
Would anyone know where the novel can be read? I’m loving this story and would love to read more!

im all for heinley x navier, but
seeing all the bittersweet reminiscence of the past where navier and sovieshu were a happy little couple before they were crowned and the heartbreak that the latter feels after losing what he took for granted,
its hard not to feel for sovieshu. the story might be progressing really slowly, but i feel thats what makes this story great. you gotta really build up the anticipation because the payoff is what makes it all worth it.

@akomni they were never meant to be together. They got married because their family and the high society demanded it because they both come from powerful families. He is the crown prince and she is the daughter of the most powerful family in empire. As you will see things going. The one reason he will complain and he WILL demand to annul their marriage was caused by him. Instead of confess what he did wrong in his childhood, he shut his mouth. He will have an obsession with his bastard child because the empress is infertile. In the novel, it is explained that he gave cookies to the empress as a child to make her infertile. He didn't know when he gave her food, but he learned about it when he heard that HIS MOTHER, the empress, was giving those cookies to his "stepmother" the former emperor's concubine to prevent her to have any child and have Sovieshu as the only heir going for the throne.

He could have done something about but he was too afraid to be scolded. It was said by the high priest that if he would have said something, they could have helped her. This is the very same reason why the emperor would use to demand a divorce and force her to withdrew as a pretty flower. He will put rasha as an empress for a year so he can give the throne to his bastard child [ the imperial family don't recognize a concubine's child as a child of the family at least the empress herself decide to adopt the child]. He is planning to then divorce Rasha and then force Naiver into a marriage but with the condition of adopting his bastard. What infuriate me the most is that the high [priest is NOT even honest with Navier and decide to keep quiet and allow the divorce with her. When the Prince learns about it, he decided to proposal, but Soveishu will sentence the ex-empress into house arrest because his women "even if they are divorce" can't marry another man because they are still connected as the ex empress. With that type of attitude, I would wish him the worse of all. He humiliates many times over the empress with his attitude whenever Rasha came tot he picture. He tried to be intimate with her the day after he slept with Rasha. He got angry when he proposed the same idea of giving his items to another man while he wants to force the empress to give her items to another woman.

They were never happy as a couple. They were always happy as friends and business partners, but they were never happy as a couple. They were going thru the formalities of being a couple because they got to be married according to their duties as offspring of two powerhouses.

@mortalrizza this is the climax of the story for another 5 more chapters or another 2 more chapters. From there ow, it will just take place the consequence of the actions of Sovieshu. That bastard doesn't deserves the good ending he will get. He deserves a way worse thing. If what some people said, he got an easy free pass as well as Rasha. I can't wait for Navier to marry the prince. He will save her and heal her.

@xphoena Oh wait, I think I may have misspoken it but
Navier's rumored "infertility" wasn't caused by Rashta but by Sovieshu, though since she got preggo in a year after marrying Heinley, dumbass Sovieshu deduced he was the one that was actually infertile bec they've been trying for a year. Bwahahaha. Navier's happiness was just super delicious to parade around his sorry-ass.

@akomni Well... Sovieshu and Navier have always been told that they were gonna be the royal couple. Towards the divorce and after Navier's remarriage
This is all just pure understanding but I read in the novels Navier did have feelings for Sovieshu and Sovieshu had some for Navier. Was it love? Puppy love? I don't know since it wasn't specified but it was there and Sovieshu's divorce to Navier was all the betrayal and disrespect it took to destroy their friendship. Sovieshu did this to himself and he laments on it. He doesn't deserve happiness in all of this fiasco since he was willing to hurt his trusted partner and supposed to be equal, the empress, placed a inept person on the 2nd highest position to satisfy his fantasy of having a child on his own despite the advice of all his aides that it was a stupid decision. Everything he did was a knee-jerk reaction and didn't think of the consequences ahead of time, plus he's the emperor, the highest authority in the empire.

Users who are viewing this thread