Remarried Empress

the authors ability to make you hate a fictional character is for a lack of a better word challenging for me as I want to punch my screen...

Aggregator gang
This is incredibly slow paced and feels like nothing of any importance ever happen.
Mc is incredibly pathetic even tho she is the empress (who apparently has more social standing that the emperor) of the strongest kingdom , the emperor is incredibly annoying and stupid and slave girl is mind numbingly infuriating but at least she does shit unlike the beta empress. West kingdom prince is okay and prince of sand area seems to be there just to add more male interests for the empress.
It's always like this slave girl does something > slave girl cries > emperor blames empress > empress acts like a beta with no political power > western prince comforts empress.
Very addictive to read tho just like bad Korean dramas lol

Man, the story is just starting here in the webtoon, meanwhile
In the novel, Souvieshu becoming an alcoholic and having hallucinations of Navier and imprisoning Rashta. I strongly believe in karma, yooo!!! xD

That face was so cute I nearly died! True story!!😂😁😊 also, thank u for the updates!!

@Redunicorn19 well about the paternity test
After the Duchess Tuania divorced the duke and left the Eastern Empire, the Duke's life is in shambles and he's out to get Rashta. When the news of Navier getting pregnant reach the Eastern Empire, rumors start circulating that Rashta's baby doesn't look anything like Souvieshu and he's probably the one that's infertile. At this point, Souvieshu already thinks that the child he is taking care of like the royal baby isn't his but he plans to keep it because of all the things he had to sacrifice just to have a child (Navier) but Duke Tuania approaches the Souvieshu and somewhat corners him into a paternity test. The Duke's suggestion is backed up by many of the high society and since his current empress (Rashta) is inept in calming high society, not to mention, high society doesn't support her, Souvieshu is on his own trying to keep the royal family's image and dignity. Eventually, he ends up doing the paternity test and it is revealed that the child belongs to Allan or Allen, Rashta's ex-lover, the son of Viscount Roteschu

LMAOOOOO WHEN THE EMPRESS GETS ALL THE HOT POWERFUL MEN GIGGLES.

I do feel a little hurt at her line during the end tho
the part ehere she says if that's what it's like to have someone head over heels for her 🥺 ILOVEHERSOMUCH I WANNA JUST ALWAYS PROTECT HER altho im just puny and probabky can't but ya kno the feels dkkskddj also I've had a crush on Kaffman so I'm willing to take him off her hands HAHAHAHA

😂😂LMAO!!! THAT POSSUM IN THE GARBAGE BIN AT THE END SO FUNNY!! 😂 I LOVED IT! thank you for the chapter <3

The Duke is so pretty it's unfair. Prince Henley is obviously endgame but Kaufman is too cute - literally nobody asked him to take the love potion and he's like 'no, imma do it. Imma fall in love with you right now. Watch me' and then 'oh no. I have fallen in love with you. I miss you too much you must always be near - wait, no, we cannot meet.' jfc it's adorable

The translation notes in this webtoon is always so funny. Thank you. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread