Remarried Empress

please oh translator...oh creator! tell me! TELL ME! When will the empress leave that goddamn bastard and remarried HEINLEY! i dont want to die before seeing that scene.

Group Leader
Hey @Hiirohaibara, don't worry, we'll get to see Navier and Heinley together! If the manhwa is going off of the novel, then it'll show a lot of what happens after Navier leaves the Eastern Empire.

MAJESTY ART! Is it possible for you to pick up She's My Type?? Unfortunately, it was dropped. Pretty please?? 😔

@MajestyHeart Thank you so much! I hope you like it! Ahhhh :D I don't really care how much time it takes, as long it is picked up, I don't mind waiting at all. You'd be doing us a big favor anyways, so time/waiting time isn't an issue. I found a way to read it, but it's very tedious, so getting someone do it is the best, so I'm all for waiting. No problem. If you like it, of course. 😉

Thank you for the update!!! Gosh, Trashta is just so blunt sometimes I feel she deserves so much more but Navier is just too classy to do it.
Hands down foe Navier's comeback on that blessing thing
Keep up on the hard work and do it on your own pace, thanks again for keep updating it.
(Also I second the request on picking up She's my type, if you can??)

just so people know, this webtoon has been made into an otome game on the app 'maybe'!

there are 3 routes into total which is the emperor (ew why), prince heinley and archduke kafman (i think i butchered his name oops)

and it's completed as well (on the app)!

The title and chapter 1 are a bit misleading considering it's 45 chapters in and the main event still hasn't happened, but other than that it's a pretty good drama. Just don't go in with the expectation that this is about the mc starting over as royalty in a different country.

What is she harrasses the prince or princess

Cuuuute the empire doesn't acknowledge children of concubines but that is why the divorce is for, right Sovienshu?

I sincerely think that the worst is the Emperor.
Rashta just tried to have a better life, wasn't even trying to be empress at all, was just mimicking nobles.
The empress, I pity her. I don't know if loved the Emperor or just thought that her life was just him... I hope the best for her but I think she should've tried to be more accepting of the baby (and rashta at all, cause the problem itseft is the Emperor)

Fed-Kun's army
I read from chapter 1 to 45 in a single day. Had to reread chapter 1 to quell my anger 🤬🤬🤬
Chapter 1 mentioned "few months back", so I hope the main event would unfold soon. Cant read anymore stuff related to the trash couple (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

y’all the novel is only translated up until ch174 and apparently the translators dropped it as per the author’s request,,,,, i’m devastated </3 anyone!!! plz!! dm me if you can find alternative translations :(

@Sukigh I think Sovieshu pushed the Empress to dislike even more the baby. I don't think Navier would be a terrible step mom if that ever happened, and what she said about Rashta spitting the baby against her is very true. Rashta has her motives, of course, but she isn't that naive, we can see that. She's a little mischief and does things out of bad will too. For example, Duchess Tuania. She literally destroyed her marriage. Navier's secret correspondence with Henrier. She acted as the friend, tried to deceive the future King of the neighbor empire. I mean, I get her story, but did she really needed to do that??? Honestly, if she had been a little bit less worried about others people opinions, talked it with Sovieshu about her ex, she would've remained Empress for a very long time. About the baby. Imagine your husband forcing you the baby he "has" with his side chick. And not like, oh please, I need your help. More like, no, this is your duty, I'm your husband, blablabla! What? That's only making her more irritated and firm in not wanting anything to do with that child no matter how innocent it is. If Sovieshu truly acted with respect, then perhaps Navier would've give in.

Users who are viewing this thread