Remarried Empress

Plan to read this one when the
divorce
takes place. Ping me dear reader if that happen soon (^ᴗ^)

Saw the latest update turn-over for the good stuff starts happening from Chapter 63 and onwards.
Chapter 63 ends with Navier asking Heinley if he wants her to be his queen and he quickly says yes, and Navier agrees that she will be his queen.
Can't wait for the day of the reckoning.

@lostdinosaur Webtoons only has the official English translation of the comic version that I have seen, but not the text novel, which goes wayyyyyyyy past where the comic is now. I was able to read up to just a little past the divorce because it cut off due to them being requested to stop the unofficial translation.

@KE1tea
Agreed. An empress has to handle many matters. Rashta can't even read. Although it's a nice title, an empress has a lot of work to do, not just stroll around flexing her beauty. Like you said, she's fit to be a concubine because she's a great actress (coming up with nasty schemes like
faking a miscarriage
and making a huge fuss), but she won't be able to handle the position of the empress. Which is why I'm sooo looking forward to the crumbling of the Eastern empire when Navier leaves 🤭

Fr I am OBSESSED with this Webtoon - I feel very emotionally invested LOL I read this in one sitting and it made me feel so many things.. I love it!!

yallll I read the raw of chapter 63,the divorce is finally near!! Navier will ask heinry if he wants her to be his queen!!

Calm down my blood pressure..calm down...

Can't wait for the actual REMARRIED with the drawing uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh god I hate that trashta bitch and that dumbass cheater and projector of cheaters, the emperor. Toxic asses

Bro I will fuck this bitch up and her
[/unborn baby]. Like shit if the
[/baby ends up dying bc he pushed her] then I'll buy some champagne and apple cider and celebrate like it's New Years already.

Users who are viewing this thread