Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
It's not the worst romcom I've ever read, and I appreciate that the MC isn't a complete and utterly dense tool. Guess I'll keep my eye on and it and hope it doesn't shit the bed down the line.

Aww, who am I kidding, of course it is.

Dex-chan lover
It's not the worst romcom I've ever read, and I appreciate that the MC isn't a complete and utterly dense tool. Guess I'll keep my eye on and it and hope it doesn't shit the bed down the line.

Aww, who am I kidding, of course it is.
He actually is, she's making it so obvious that she's into him and yet he's talking about "rationality" and all of this other nonsense 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
MC your worst nightmare may come true

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
He actually is, she's making it so obvious that she's into him and yet he's talking about "rationality" and all of this other nonsense 🤦🏾‍♂️
tbf in this case if he somehow missread there is a high chance he becomes homeless so its a bit too risky for him to make the first move no matter how pushy she might get just in case she is just teasing him

Dex-chan lover
tbf in this case if he somehow missread there is a high chance he becomes homeless so its a bit too risky for him to make the first move no matter how pushy she might get just in case she is just teasing him

Yeah his reasoning is sound. It's just frustrating she's basically purring in his lap and he doesn't want to take the risk.

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun, it’s very easy for you not to rape a woman. You just don’t do it.
Yeah the MC has not given me a good first impression. His first assumption upon seeing male clothes on her bathroom was that she was not as "pure" as he thought.

And now he is "struggling" to hold himself back from raping her.

Hopefully this is just early story hiccups, and this crappy side of him is not a recurring thing in the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this dorky couple. 😂
Yeah his reasoning is sound. It's just frustrating she's basically purring in his lap and he doesn't want to take the risk.
Well...can't help it. The risk is just that huge. He didn't know if the girl really like him or not. If he did something unpleasant for her, he may got kicked from the house and practically homeless. It's pandemic and the town is in lockdown. I bet, there isn't any operational train to get him home.

The people who know that the girl actually like him so much thaf she wants him to mess her up are us, the readers. The audiences. The boy only knew that she pretends to be bad with machine. He didn't really know the reason or purpose behind that lie.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you just might be able to grow closer. If you work hard, I'm sure. Or you know, if you just let it happen.

Nah, she's never going to fall in love with you while living together. It's not you being delusional, it's you being dense.

Is it possible for a male character in manga to pick up a pair of female underwear and not stare at them like a deer at headlights?

"But I'm a guy."
So act like one. 90% of MCs who say that don't act like guys.

Good luck trying to put some distance to her.

I think her worry is far more reasonable.

Hopefully this is just early story hiccups, and this crappy side of him is not a recurring thing in the plot.
Yeah, he's a bit of a misandrist.

Users who are viewing this thread