Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
She lets him live with her all by themselves. She uses every opportunity to be physically close to him. Is she into him?
We really can't tell.
tbf If someone I hardly knew invited me to live with them, had a spare set of male clothes "coincidentally" my size, tried to get close with me through every opportunity, and illogically lies about being bad with machines. Then idk about you but I'd think she's either insane or dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
As the 3rd person pov, I screamed with my heart for them to realise their feelings

Group Leader
tbf in this case if he somehow missread there is a high chance he becomes homeless so its a bit too risky for him to make the first move no matter how pushy she might get just in case she is just teasing him
This is kinda simillar to Amane's situation from Angel next door Spoils me rotten. He likes her, she likes him, but they are scared of being rejected and losing the lifestyle they already had.

Dex-chan lover
Jeeez I hope they stock a good amount of water, she's thirsty mannn

Thank you for the sl

Dex-chan lover
MC your worst nightmare may come true

giphy.gif
She really embraced her meme

Dex-chan lover
nah girl, the games you are playing suuuuuuuuuuck, that's all it is
Usually when I hear "playing games" in the dating context there are two things I think of. One is the playing hard to get game. That's not the case here.

The other is about women today being less capable of sending hints to guys that they're interested than they were decades ago (when the dating climate was also much more forgiving) but still expect the same kind of response. That's closer to what this is, but the difference there is that she's coming on way harder than women did even back then, and to counter that the climate is much harsher if you do something inappropriate.

So while she certainly could benefit from being honest, as far as sending signals and playing games go, she's working her ass off. Most guys, even today, would pick up on at least something. And he's even picked up, even if it took him a while, that she's playing some kind of game.

This is kinda simillar to Amane's situation from Angel next door Spoils me rotten. He likes her, she likes him, but they are scared of being rejected and losing the lifestyle they already had.
The differences are that in that one she's actually said she doesn't want a relationship and it's implies she has some issues to work through, and here the stakes are a bit higher since he's dependent on her.

Dex-chan lover
So act like one. 90% of MCs who say that don't act like guys.

You don't understand the fear of being hated aren't you?
he's dense yes.
but a lot of girl just clingy because they are clingy without the romantic in it.
it take so much effort to read the room. and when you got rejected its just become awkward afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why Hoshikawa won't just outright say she loves him. All this beating around the bush is causing awkward misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
It's so strange that there are so few COVID centric storylines. Are there any others out there?

I feel like I've seen maybe one or two one shots but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this trope. There is a space between avoiding her and raping her. It's called dating. Fuck I hate when manga pretend a guy can't control himself around a girl he likes if his guard isn't 100% up.

Users who are viewing this thread