Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Both are down to fuck so bad, and yet he thinks he might be misreading it and doesn't want to risk being homeless, and she thinks he may not be into slutty shit and would run off. Once they both finally do something, they'll probably wake up completely sore.

Double-page supporter
I know it's for fun but you'd think one of the first things you'd say would be 'I like you' and this whole situation would be resolved. Come on author-san you can cook better than this.
it's for the plot... And more chapters...

Dex-chan lover
tbf in this case if he somehow missread there is a high chance he becomes homeless so its a bit too risky for him to make the first move no matter how pushy she might get just in case she is just teasing him
also... Beyond saying "I like you" any other move, it's not exactly a good idea. And in his situation, not just because the homeless stuff. But even saying I like you could create an awkward situation to someone that helped him

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that makes this series readable is that he isnt a fucking idiot but holy shit hes so dumb

Dex-chan lover
Bro figures out the girl's entire plan and is even thinking of doing what she wants from him but rationality stops him from making the first move dam

Dex-chan lover
He should ravage her
clothes ripped off ravage her
just make a mess of her
stain her in your sweat
and it'll all be consensual

Users who are viewing this thread