Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ohh...I can see she's going to tease the hell out of him. Good luck there, buddy. 😂
Huhmm.... Idk. This mc is denser then obamanium its insane. I could make a black hole with something this dense.
The fmc on the other hand... Hornier then your best /hanime reddit user innit ? :kek:

Thanks for the tl, much love
3x.webp
How should I said it? The guy didn't really that dense. He's just confused, why she did all those teasing to him? Well, we reader know she had a huge crush on him, but he didn't know that.

Supporter
Still dense in the sense that he's somewhat aware of all this and her blatant flirting but thinks actually acting on their desires is something she doesn't want. Like ???
Ok, but he's a high schooler. I think a lot of people forget what they were like in high school. Or at least what some people are like in high school. The anxiety colors every interaction you have, and since you've probably never been in a real relationship before that point, it's likely that your first one will be in high school. And nobody really knows what to do for their first romance. You might have ideas, vague guesses based on media or the adults around you. But humans are individuals, and it can be reaaaally scary. That's exactly how I was in high school.

This one girl I was super into, childhood friend, knew her since diapers type deal. We were close, affectionate, we'd look for excuses to sleep in the same bed when I stayed over. Every time I went to leave her house for a while we'd have a way too long hug and when we broke it we'd just look into each others' eyes for a few minutes. I wasn't dense, I mean... I was but I wasn't. I knew she was waiting for me, it was painfully obvious. Even our parents were waiting for it to happen, it was just a matter of when. But she had told me in middle school she wasn't ready for love, and that scared me into not wanting to lose what was happening right then. Which was extremely stupid of me. Eventually we just kinda, drifted away. I see her every couple years when our families go camping together. She's still stunning and hilarious, and like, no cope her boyfriend is great. I just, maybe regret sometimes that it couldn't have been me. That the person I was in high school was just too scared (and also depressed).

Anyways, if I, a real human being can manage to fumble that hard, I think the mc is doing ok. Especially since we know (maybe we don't know but like, come on) this guy is at some point going to actually seal the deal. Still, I can relate to the mc in this. He's a kid. Sometimes you gotta take ten to figure things out, that's how it is sometimes when you're a kid. Shit he only barely even knows her, I think he's being smart by not jumping in feet first.

Aggregator gang
This is it girl, dont make move like that and make any man got thinking is she playing with me or is she flirting.:dogkek:

Double-page supporter
the guilt trip and manipulation is insane 💯💯💯

no wonder she's the smartest

Dex-chan lover
This kind of manga is what you call girlfriend simulator. The Angel Next Door and arguably Takagi could also qualify.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh did you not like me sexually harassing you? I'm cute so don't get mad"
it's unreal that it's that easy

Dex-chan lover
I swear I feel like I'm reading the first chapter :questionblob:like nothing really happen
Thank you for the chapter! :win:

Users who are viewing this thread