Renai Boukun

@Datadrain01

Wait all you want, but it's not going to happen unless someone else takes up the torch.

Bosen has no plan to translate it and has been caught lying about others going to translate the last chapters

As mentioned in my previous posts below.

Dex-chan lover
still no update huh ._.
can someone at least spoiler me the end ._.

@sarshi & @Datadrain01

Here's an idea if you want the chapters translated so badly.

First off you two you can stop being whiny, lazy, and possibly cheap/moronic and do one of of the following options below:

1. Translate the last remaining chapters yourself (If you know Japanese)
2. Reach out to other translator groups and see who would be interested.
3. Hire and pay a large amount of money to an active translator group to translate the last four chapters (and the secret ending)

Bosen Scans has quietly abandoned the project as I proved and mentioned twice already in my previous comments. So there are no more active translators on this anymore

Seriously how many times do I have to repeat myself till people like you get the message!

Dex-chan lover
@The_Dauntless my bad for being whiny and lazy fucker :/
managed to find spoilers in some reddit post, thanks for remind me i'm a fking whiny and lazy fker

TKW

Haven't checked this page in awhile.

I thought I had made it obvious but I guess some people need to explicitly spelled out: Bosen Scans is more or less dead as the only translator in the "group" no longer cares about scanlating.
I still care and have convinced an old but familiar face to come back and translate chapter 54 which will be released in a day or two probably soon™, in QC currently. Hopefully 55 will come out faster than the a year but we'll see how it goes.

If you are impatient and or I die here are the volume raws for volume 14: https://files.catbox.moe/nu5bbw.7z.

Group Leader
Hey if someone wants to pay me a large amount of money to translate this shit, pm me!

Start from 1 BTC

yandere,airhead,girls love,bl(only used as a joke,but its there a lot),harem, siscon,sadist girl(which really pissed me off)... its a mix of dozen of things. its a mess actually,but its funny sometimes.This harem is a joke .You should only expect comedy from this.
ending spoiler from raw
mc marries yandere,guri,yuzu

@airy77

1. The cost translate to a manga chapter is usually $100 -$200 from my knowledge & experience.

2. Come come, "airy77" even someone did pay you in either currency(regardless of how insanely large), you would have took the money and gone without bothering to translate a single chapter. You like "TKW" are full of crap and empty promises.

3. I'm 97% sure YOU'RE the one "TKW" was referring to before he edited his last post about he found someone to translate it. (I mean, why else are you here for?, you never commented on this manga in the past and you're timing is too coincidental to TKW's recent post)

@TKW
1. Just shut the hell up. Unless you are ACTUALLY posting a chapter NO ONE wants hear more of your empty promises or the "oohh Sorry change my mind ".

2. I been keeping score and you have made empty promises/lied FOUR TIMES already on this issue. (Proof is in the comment sections)

3. You obviously have no plan and are stalling for time (The proof is in your year and half long of procrastination with this manga)

TKW

:^)

I'll reupload whenever QC is done and the omake gets translated whenever TL is around again

See ya'll next year.

Any progress at all is good progress when a series is this close to the end. It's baffling how many series end up losing their groups just a volume or two from the finale and then never get picked up by anyone.
It's also amazing how incredibly ruffled some people can get, telling other people to go do the work, or find others to do the work, instead of whining when they clearly can't even do it or find people themselves and are also whining incessantly

Cheers, TKW.

Double-page supporter
It's a decent read. You need to be open minded to weird humor at times. This manga was made before isekais make popular, you can feel the humor from that "Era"

I like how the MC gets all girls to fall in love with him. He even changed the Yuri-girl which i always find hilarious on how she reacts

Honestly I don't know who to ship. Guri made a good first impression but the first girl was Yandere Girl

Users who are viewing this thread