Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Fifteenth Night

Double-page supporter
as much as this dude is a dickhead for trying to go for someone who he knows already has a bf, Sayo isn't exactly free from guilt either with her inadvertently leading him on smh

oh well, bath scene was cute though

She is becoming a little bi*ch now. Having a boyfriend and still blushing from other advances. I hope its a mistake in the next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
She’s leading him on and is a bitch for blushing??? Huh???? Y’all are not saying this stuff. C’mon now. She’s not leading him on. She firmly and explicitly told him that she had a boyfriend. She’s working with him and being nice because that’s her job and that’s also just a normal thing to do???? She’s also been pretty transparent with her boyfriend. Y’all aren’t shitting on the second guy enough for making moves on a girl who has a boyfriend.

...? Some people are so bitter about sayo but like why?
2nd guy cute but personally don't think making a move when he knows she's taken is great

What’s wrong with you people in the comments?? She is in no way leading him on jeez

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you guys shitting on Sayo when this weird-ass motherfucker is trying to ruin their relationship lol, i can't believe it.

@Dioss

I don’t know why other people are but it’s obvious (she’s knows as well) that he hitting on her, I mean he literally lord her that he use to like her when they were in skl... but yeah he hasn’t done anything YET...

I’m expecting a forced kiss or something next chapter...

jak

Contributor
@izanamii

There are a lot of retards who reeeee at anything that isn't purely wholesome.

Women breathe and assholes say that they're leading men on. NO SHE IS NOT! She is being put in an awkward situation because of her JOB and is trying her absolute best to keep that baker from hitting on her by emphasising the fact that she has a boyfriend.

Sayo isn’t at fault here, she did nothing wrong. I mean she did tell the guy that she has a bf so it’s the guy’s fault for being shitty and advancing on a girl who isn’t single. Whoever says that sayo is at fault is actually hella dumb.

Ahh hopefully they do sth diff other than the forced kiss or assertive confession and maybe they can just talk it out like actual adults
I mean i m all for spice but this is a tad overused

Who is leading who on? It's not Sayo's fault that Chef dude is being a shit head who hits on someone who has a boyfriend. It's not Sayo's fault she feels uncomfortable or blushes when she gets hit on, I don't know about you guys but in general, being hit on unexpectedly is usually embarrassing.

I wonder what kind of misunderstanding will be cooked up next chapter though. Despite the presence of Gordon Ramshit this chapter was warm and fuzzy and steamy in all the right places, it's great how they're so forward with each other now.

Alright lemme just say this, Sayo is DEFINITELY not leading him on, like she never even thought of it either. It’s just the author using overused tropes to build a situation to throw in some Drama or NTR vibes but it’s never gonna happen ofcourse.

Users who are viewing this thread