Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Sixteenth Night

Wow. Gordon Ramshit is an even more disgusting piece of shit than I thought. If she ever discovers exactly what he did it's gonna unforgivable for me if she doesn't decide that what the piece of shit did is unforgivable.

Aggregator gang
I have a huge collections of characters I've murdered in my mind, and now this piece of shit is one of them.

Wow what a piece of sheet. I hate this type of person so much man. I feel bad for Sayo… She tried her best to get away from that situation and explained to Chizuru yet this piece of sheet disturbing their relationship and thinks he knows what’s the best for her smh forking prick

I feel bad for her. But the moment she didn't put distance when she already knew he tried to take advantage by kissing her in the next chapter, she will be in my b*tch list.

I totally understand the boyfriend who got mad. If I where in her case, I would even sleep in the lounge or floor outside if ever this happen.

Ugh🙄 waited so long just for this! Why are all the FL so oblivious?! And he says her boyfriend is horrible yet he is even worse!

Being jealous is no excuse to implicit your gf is a whore. Both males suck here. If she doesn't want to kiss, she can be naked, that's no excuse to force anything.
Mangaka put words in FL mouth to excuse Chizuru, even when he clearly was wrong.

@macroblitz thank you for saying this! I hate the there is only one room trope. Use the shower and just go to the lobby to sleep/nap. One night of bad sleep wont kill you.
Chizuru knows the guy is fishy and if i were in his shoes i'd be worried and pissed at the same time. Its disrespectful. I wouldnt want my boyfriend to share a room with a girl thats into him. So i would remove myself from the situation in whichever way possible.

what a shitty man 🥴 im getting mad at everyone in this manga there’s kei not knowing his boundaries and sayo just cant speak for herself like cmon i’d run out of the room 😩

Double-page supporter
man all this chapter confirms is that

Sayo is basically a shoujo manga heroine with how dense she is
Chizuru becomes a dickhead when he can't trust his own gf
Kei is an absolute twat who goes after someone who already has a bf

I knew love triangles very seldom play out good, much less ones where there's already a couple established

What the hell? fuck off this development, this is why i hate it when you author so really want drama and add a random childhood friend as a rival after both MCs already in a good start to develop the relationship, damn it, wasn't this supposed to be josei? adult romance? pls make make a character who act and think like an adult, at this rate this is like typical shoujo but with smut.

Damn it, i check new chapter because i want some fluffy romance not fucking misunderstanding trope again.

What the hell :) she had an idea that this guy was into her, she should've dropped out of the project and kept her distance from him. in this situation, she could stay in the lounge or something, but sharing a room with a guy when you have a bf is a no no. Her bf cant really be blamed :)
The author just f***ed up the story

This guy’s a complete jerk. After calling it sexual harassment he just goes and kiss an unconscious person?! So much for “a person she can trust”. And than he deliberately steals her earrings knowing that will bring her trouble with her boyfriend. About her staying in the same room, she didn’t have much of a choice, so I don’t get why people are mad at her. But that’s just bad writing in my opinion. This trope is too cliche and tiring. Hope the second guy is out of the picture soon.

Thank you for the update :)

Users who are viewing this thread