Rengoku no Karma

how in the hell does someone get bullied by a dude so effeminate he wears a God damn hair clip?

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with this comment section.
this is why Mangadex cannot beat Kissmanga.
The community here suck.

Dex-chan lover
shmerdistor
you don't have to worry bout intrusive adware on mangadex
unlike the kiss duo
and that's all ya need
b'sides the community aint all bad [edit] is what i would have said if i didn't see the comment section for myself... haha

Dex-chan lover
This is 2nd Jan, 2019. The cover shows 5th volume, the current translated is 3rd volume. Long way to go, boi.

I have no idea, should I enjoy this manga or not... I think I'm gonna recommend this to members of my family.

Double-page supporter
Is this another manga where the MC cucks himself into helping his attackers because of his warped morals?

Wow this is just a self-jerk of “how deep can I pretend to be” by the writer.

What a pointless, useless rag. There’s no meaning behind any of it, there’s no moral, as usual with tragedies. Instead it’s just “how horrible can I make the human race look” for about 30 or so chapters.

Ow it's one of does Humanity is EVIL! It could had a very good message on how suicide and bullying effects a person, but nope it doesn't matter because people are just assholes.

Group Leader
is this the kinda one where the mcs life is so shit in every way possible he cannot function as a nomal person

Eight chapters in and I'm already annoyed by how utterly contrived this is. I thought the author wanted to tell a story about the short-sighted nature of suicide, but apparently it's just an excuse to make the protagonist plod through a sadistic Rube Goldberg machine of misfortunes while guilt-tripping him for the wrongdoings of others. Garbage.

@RESTOPESTO
It feels like it's become a comedy at this point. We've gone from a story about a kid who killed himself due to constant violent bullying and household abuse to a story about an ugly chick who joins in on a group suicide just because she can't become an idol. Also let's not forget that the first MC's arc ended out of nowhere with a completely random sneak attack from Truck-kun

Dex-chan lover
This is possibly one of the most unintentionally funny series I have ever read.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else find it hilarious that they look so happy on the cover

So basically this manga is to convey the message that suicide is bad cause it hurts the people who pushed you to the suicide anyway? fuck the author,honestly

Double-page supporter
Although I like the premise of the story, coming back as a ghost and all that. However the thematic vibe that this comic gives off is so fucking shit. It gives off this victim blaming message to the guy who committed suicide, all of these bad things would have happened if you didn't commit suicide.

Edit: Fuck I read even more and now it got even worse with the revival.

Users who are viewing this thread