Rengoku no Karma

Fed-Kun's army
Cant believe this is the same Author as Seishun Soukanzu, what an utter bullshit this has become

Fed-Kun's army
Just realized the one making the art is the author of 5toubon no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
I think the first story was good until the author decided that "there's no way to stop bullying", which completely goes against the "suicide is bad" mentality.
They should have stopped the manga the moment Fuwa got caught.

Fed-Kun's army
The way their laughing on the 5th volume cover is making me laugh and cry at the same time.

I just realises this guy drew 5Hime. That is why when I first read 5Hime the artstyle seems familar.

Fuck yourself author. What crazy message are they pushing here? Suicide is bad cause it ruins the life of people that pushed you into it??? What the hell man...

Double-page supporter
While Mangadex was down, i was thinking about this manga, and then I realized that every single person "hurt" by his suicide was helped by it, so is the message suicide is a good thing?

Dex-chan lover
this isn't how Karma works though those 6 people should die if we are talking about actual karma

Dex-chan lover
Damn you almost tricked me into thinking this was actually fully translated

The premise has the same basic issue as It's a Wonderful Life in that it argues against suicide based on how it affects others. Building your self worth on your value to others is inherently flawed and realistically there are people who can commit suicide without much negative effects on those around them. Actually suicidal people are not likely to think their life is valuable in that way either.

When I was severely depressed, the idea of basically living a shitty life because dying would make others unhappy never struck me as a positive thing. It sounded like a hell where I had to suffer and others would be fine with that even if it continued forever because it would personally hurt them if I died.

Users who are viewing this thread