Renjo no Hokorobi - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Lmfao this is why childhood friends never win in regular manga since in eros they are always bad.

Dex-chan lover
man Iori is based af, getting practically raped by her childhood friend and still wanting to stay as friends afterwords

Yuuto's a dickhead though

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Just sad for all parties.

Yuuto hurt and lost his friend/love. Dunno if he's still fighting with his dad, but his mom is prob still gone. Then he's gonna have to live with the guilt of what he's done.
And well, Iori got raped and lost a friend too.

It's kinda typical but I was half-hoping she was just faking having a boyfriend to push him to pursue her like in some h-manga but... no one won here, not even the reader.

It's decent for a one-shot story though.

Dex-chan lover
this ended better than i though i thought it was gonna be dumb and they would be friends again

but it ended as it should have

Aggregator gang
meh, generic as always. Not sure why make it seems like a masterpiece but welp, its there to beat the meat to some rape hentai. She even gave in a month to the dude, poor mc LOL

edit: here comes people who never heard about rape hentai i guess.

Bruh this got me thinking so hard. U cant excuse rape in any form. Yet I can't feel bad for the girl. and Iori still wants to be friends???

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, man, if you love her as much as you say you do, could you really just continue raping her while she's sobbing and pleading you to stop?
Jesus... And not only did she not report him but she didn't even harbor a grudge against the guy... And yet you still throw it back in her face. He doesn't even seem to realize what he's done and doesn't seem sorry about it until at the very end after he's burned all the bridges.

Wow nobody wins here

I feel bad for both parties but clearly they both share some of the blame for their now broken relationship.

Double-page supporter
This was so fucking dumb, translator just crying his ass off over nothing was more entertaining. lmao.

I am not sure what the author wanted to portray was same as the one translator mentioned

Fcking ending.... Make it another extra or just epilogue so I know what the real end for this one

Users who are viewing this thread