Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 304 - The Girlfriend And That Time (1)

Dex-chan lover
ok kazuya keep doing good things. give her a menstrual cup or something. dont be fucking weird next chapter (impossible)

Dex-chan lover
period arc let's fucking goooooo
I thought this was just a joke. Then I saw the chapter title "Girlfriend and that time (1)".

I would be lying if I said the author surprised me with this.

At the very least kudos to Kazuya for at least trying to be helpful, even if he ignored mini Chans advice.....that one gets some sympathy points from me, as it would be really awkward. And kudos to her for starting to take her "investigation" seriously.

I guess we will have the proposal arc when Saruto Uzumaki starts participating in the interdimmensional ninja tournament arc with his mangekyo byakugan sage Gundam suit mode.

Dex-chan lover
And welcome to another issue of kazuya being so low IQ that he can’t even consider the one damn variable that a woman usually does not talk about…and +1 for Mizuhara not beating around the bush I guess!
Seriously, was such an MC a real person, he would win the idiot of the century award…

Dex-chan lover
And welcome to another issue of kazuya being so low IQ that he can’t even consider the one damn variable that a woman usually does not talk about…and +1 for Mizuhara not beating around the bush I guess!
Seriously, was such an MC a real person, he would win the idiot of the century award…
real simps are out there. Cucking would not have been possible as a genre if there are no real simps.

Double-page supporter
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Give Kazuya some times.

Fed-Kun's army
a moment of silence for all the assistants that has to sit through everyweek just for draw this shit plot

Users who are viewing this thread