Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 304 - The Girlfriend And That Time (1)

Dex-chan lover
whats the point of having a sword if you are afraid of getting blood on it
But than again its reiji we are talking about so it might be another 124512452345234 chapters of cock blocking before we actually see something

Dex-chan lover
when_you_accidentally_become_a_part_of_a_meme_06.gif

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:
Cuckzuya manages to somehow fumble his way into a awkward situation with chorizo's used bloody pads. Like accidentally dumpster diving and getting one in the face only to pop a boner or some shit.
cuckzuya:
"Oh no, I hope she doesn't missunderstand that Im covered in her period blood head to toe and sporting a huge errection"
chorizo:
blush

Dex-chan lover
She is on her period, therefore

she is losing blood, therefore

Cuckzuya will gift her his own raw liver.

Because he would do anything for her. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
To all the poor saps out there still reading this, Kazuya is the embodiment of the worst possible partner. It’s not that he’s unloving, it’s that he’s obsessed with a side of comically ignorant/unobservant. The fact that his poor ass replied to the “I want a fancy ring and helicopter, etc…” with “you know what, if that was what she wanted I’d make that happen” is terrifying. He’s not a person, he’s a fancy pet chasing after his master.

Dex-chan lover
Kaz getting basic sexual education.
The fact that she shared something more "intimate" with him surely's gonna blow his mind for good :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, this was one of the better chapters imo. While Kazuyas panic was briefly annoying, he had a relatively reasonable and normal response to being told someone was sick (relatively, minus the incessant brain sewage). Unfortunately I can easily see the entire thing getting twisted somehow in his warped little mind next chapter. I guess we'll see what's next for "the cash cow that won't die".

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, this was one of the better chapters imo. While Kazuyas panic was briefly annoying, he had a relatively reasonable and normal response to being told someone was sick (relatively, minus the incessant brain sewage). Unfortunately I can easily see the entire thing getting twisted somehow in his warped little mind next chapter. I guess we'll see what's next for "the cash cow that won't die".

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
This.

Like yeah he's a moron, but he does have moments where you can see he's at least TRYING.

Dex-chan lover
Iunno.. I guess I can kinda see peoples points, but at the same time, I think he realized that he acted under the assumption of her being sick, did what he could because she was sick, just to find out that she wasn't sick.
Maybe something along the lines of.. he actually acted on something, did something, but was wrong about the reasoning for it.
I can see the next chapter going somewhere along the lines of him thinking he's dumb for doing it, stupid for having her mention something like that, or down on himself for making himself "look stupid" by that level of display just to find out that it was something completely different.

Lord only knows how she's gonna follow up after saying that though.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish I had saved a copy of the "Every Kanokari" image someone posted, so I could see how close of a match this chapter was. :sneaky:

Colored pages next issue, can't wait!
It'll be Reiji's version of sekihan. :LOL:

Kaz getting basic sexual education.
The fact that she shared something more "intimate" with him surely's gonna blow his mind for good :pepela:
Welcome to Reiji's world, where even his "wife's" (who he lives separately from with his assistants, to not be "distracted" from the manga) latest excuse for not letting him anywhere near her becomes fodder for "She must be in love with me! Otherwise she wouldn't tell me these things!".

Dex-chan lover
But not before Kazuya attempts to drink from the toilet after Chizuru used it, followed by 3 pages of describing the taste.
If Green Box can make the MC drink from a portalet, why not Rental Girlfriend??

Dex-chan lover
Pretty decent chapter, kazucuck did a good job trying to take care of her, sucks that it was pretty pointless. Bumps up her view of him though, so worth

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga going to the end? If not what issues still this manga have?
Mostly family issues? Mizuhara still have uncertain futures, now she is alone and gotta live by herself, choosing whether to keep the house she inherited or sell it and love out, her career is also still fluctuating, she does the paid dating thing to get money for her grandma's medication now she doesn't need to do that thus why she has been pretty free to follow her dream.
Right now, it's just about whether she feels herself ready to accept someone else into her life. Cuz we all know, even Mizuhara herself, that she's the one stalling the current situation as is.

Users who are viewing this thread