Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 311 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (2)

Group Leader
Happy new years everyone! Here's the first RAG release of the year~ I chose to stagger this release for this week since Reiji took a break this same week, starting next week though there shall be no breaks until golden week! Also I hope you enjoyed the surprise~ You can give thanks to @CulR (Twitter: @CulRManga) for it~

Dex-chan lover
Why is he freaked out? What's wrong with his commentary and reaction? Truly is beyond a trash. :poop:
He deserves a school days ending now ngl. (That's what I am waiting for 😏)
fGt6tfd.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga is such a suprise. Everytime I open the website, I still see it updated new chapter. :pacman:
And this is my first comment on this series since I just realize it has over 300 chapters and counting. :pacman:

Aggregator gang
Fact, i spent more time writing this comment than reading this manga everytime it got updated.
I must be not the only one that doesn't care about this manga anymore, but feel obligated to look because you already read the past 311 chapters and just do a 15 second scroll reading to see if something good would happen but failed to see it since 200 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
can this Human be a Human for once? or is this a mental illness at this point with this amount of inner thoughts. This are the type of internal monologue you fella's wouldnt want.

Users who are viewing this thread