Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 313 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (4)

Dex-chan lover
Chiz is concerned about the way Kaz looks at other women
Someone tell her :huh:

I wonder if we'll get to see the end of their two remaining weeks of living this year...
Then again, this'd probably lead to a month's worth of chapters showing only depressed Kaz so I'm not eager to get there either :haa:

As always thanks for the TL (and ngl I feel bad for culr doing a colored page for this title, although it looks great again) and looking forward to the suprise :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
And the author’s infinite money glitch continues! Thanks for translating this ever more stagnating romcooooooo<sorry, I was yawning there>hmngm-com!

Dex-chan lover
inb4 rent a girlfriend is crazy shitty this week
1696799536549730.png

Dex-chan lover
inb4 rent a girlfriend is crazy shitty this week
It was good, or at the least it was much better than it has been.

It passes the Kazuya test. You have to check if you get more kazuya internal dialogue vs actual dialogue. As long as you get more actual dialogue, it's usually an improvement.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the trashy mangaka drew this cover page because he wanted to lure in 1 or 2 fans from vietnam .
but ... : ...
... i have some online friends who are vietnamese-s .
i asked them and they said : right now , no vietnamese publisher is stupid enough , to waste their money to buy the license of this trashy manga , to translate and release it in vietnam .
so this manga has zero fan in vietnam , lol .

and i think that basically , vietnamese "ao dai" is just chinese cheongsam with an extra pants , lol .

previous chapter , main female was mad because wimpy simp praised some female stranger cosplayer , and did not praise main female .
this chapter , main female is mad because simp praises main female ????
it is so hard to please main female .

• simp : ... AH ... HEY ... MIZUHARA ... CHORIZO ...
  • main female : HUH ? DONT SUDDENLY SHOUT LIKE THAT , YOU TRASH . YOU SCARED US .
  • simp : ... NAH ... IT IS NOTHING ...
  • trashy mangaka : i wanted simp to say " I LOVE YOU " , or " when your stupid investigation will end ? " , but he and i are cowardly chickens , pu$$ies , so the result is " it is nothing " .

Users who are viewing this thread