Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 318 - The Girlfriend And The Birthmark

Dex-chan lover
Also

Naoto damn well knows what colour are Hayase's nip nops and has repaid the act by showing his massive dong

Whereas

Cuckzuya still uses Chorizo's street meat name and creams his pantaloons over the thought that she might have a mole

I am so fucking done honestly. See you next week.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao returning to working MD :win: and this is what I get.

Why am I not surprised Kaz manages to have the most casual conversation with Chiz while being at his creepy best. :worry:
Tbh, I was expecting Mini to pull a prank on him though...

It's honestly kind of impressive (in a bad way) to even be able to come up with such a plot :haa:

Thanks for your great work!

Double-page supporter
Why am I even still reading this? I'd call it a dumpster fire but I think I'd rather watch a dumpster burn, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I read this one when it first came out and I remember most of the community being pissed off by it. Your translation made it much more bearable than it initially was. Also, glad you didn't give up on the series.
Appreciate people who takes the yeeting from their ass bosses.

Dex-chan lover
Well.. That was certainly a chapter.

All in all, wasn't a GREAT chapter, definitely filler.. but at least there was "progress" in this filler, as something ACTUALLY came up and concluded in the Same chapter. That's what's blowing my mind here.

I'm honestly surprised the mole hunt wasn't drawn out for 3 more chapters, with maybe another chapter full of just the pure reaction/thoughts of said mole now being seen as he flops and flails around.

Welp. See you next upload fellow readers. And as always E.N.D. Thanks for the scans!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao returning to working MD :win: and this is what I get.

Why am I not surprised Kaz manages to have the most casual conversation with Chiz while being at his creepy best. :worry:
Tbh, I was expecting Mini to pull a prank on him though...

It's honestly kind of impressive (in a bad way) to even be able to come up with such a plot :haa:

Thanks for your great work!
You know, in a better manga that might've been priceless: Mini tells him this, then tells Chiiz Wiz that she told him… so that she can watch the amusing show of him trying to sneak peeks. :devilish:

(But even then, it'd still be suffering from clueless-male bias. Guys, do you really think that women haven't seen so much of men's antics (from birth) that they can pick up on them instinctively from tells like "suddenly glancing elsewhere when looked at" and "nervous fidgeting" and "leaning over at a weird angle"? Do you really think women don't know when you're doing this? Women are just too smart to let on that they know, because it's less risky to let you stew on "Why don't girls like me?" than it is to confront you.)

Aggregator gang
Such a nothingburger of a chapter… And such a stupid time to insert a chapter that gives filler vibes when the plot was finally starting to inch forward. How long have this “month” in manga been now? A year? Even monthly mangas story have a better story pace than this…

Dex-chan lover
Why even make this chapter
there was no point
We've done this "plot" like 30 times now
fucking hell

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work and upload! It's almost a shame you spend your free time on this series, this chapter was truly horrid. Can't wait for the next one!

Dex-chan lover
every page of this crap just made me look forward more to the howling in the comments

Fuck. Fuck me sideways. How pathetic can this get. Chizuru-mole-worshipping pathetic little shit. I feel like one of those Chateau d'If prisoners who yearned for death to be free. I'm begging you Reiji, please end this and free us from this eternity of suffering - even a shit ending will do at this point

Users who are viewing this thread