Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 319 - The Girlfriend And Her Troubles

Aggregator gang
CHÓRIZO!! Thanks for the chapter. CHÓRIZO!

5snMzfs.png

Dex-chan lover
the most dazzling word in the world "date"
Maybe, but not after 300+ chapters.
Honestly although they've been on plenty rental dates before, I think especially Kaz will be out of his mind because it's their first "real" date and we all know how this usually ends :worry:

It's honestly quite sad to see that even after all this times and faked "outings" they're still pretending to be in a relationship. I wonder if these endless no progress stretches are less arduous when reading this in one go.
At least we have Mini who still hasn't lost hope (and is mostly normal, ignoring her shipping hobby), so I shall do the same...

Thanks for the chapter, I really missed my only weekly updating series. That being said, there's not much to miss out on, so take your time :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Everyday, he's getting worthy...

Worthy of getting NTR'ed by his love interests in the story!!!

Dex-chan lover
Omg
This dumpster of fire still on going?
Maybe we need 300 chapter before Shitty MC hold Chizuru Hands..
*While imagining fapping

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for my lateness and I hope you're not discouraged but I'm still working on these chapters, ch 320 is already TL'd we just need to PR then typeset it, we'll probably upload it this week.
If we get discouraged, I can guarantee it has less than 0.1% to do with timing and the rest is from Reiji milkin' his cash cow for all it's worth. It's we who are in your debt, for having to carefully read and reread this used-tissue basket of a manga every time you produce a chapter. :win:

(Seriously, I don't know many people who would willingly endure that sort of mental torture on others' behalf.)

I come from the future, the future called Spanish translation
is on 322 and the date still hasn't happened. Although in the future chorizo's friends get into her head "men want to fuck you in dates" and cuckzuya's megane friend gets "she's expecting hot dickings if you're going on a date" in his. In the future the filler gets so strong there's a chapter about playing a board game and everyone thinking chorizo is awesome for showing the smallest bit of emotion
It's not like it's a surprise that nothing ever happens in this manga… but if you're going to go into detail about what nothings happen, spoiler-tag plz?

The exquisite mental agony of "No way… Reiji didn't seriously just cringegasm XYZ onto paper, did he?" that we come here for, is less intense if we already know to expect XYZ. :sneaky:

When will they f***?
Oh dear FSM. 😳

I didn't realize, you're right… eventually Reiji will feel the need to milk his cash cow all the way to consummation.

Thankfully, some quick back-of-a-napkin math reveals I'll probably be dead before Spazuya gets to second base.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I will always maintain the opinion that, as much as people keep focusing on Kazuya as a pathetic dude (which he is), Chorizo isn't exactly that far behind, especially for enabling all this BS situation. It's just that people don't really pay attention to how much of an annoyance she is because it's more subtle. We don't hear her internal thoughts as much as we do with Kazuya, and, well, she's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread