Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 320 - The Girlfriend And The Ball

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the first chapters TL'd by one of our other translators: ZFG, give a round to applause to him for his immense help! :3 <3
Congrats on making your sanity check, ZFG! But fair warning: With each new chapter you incur a -1 penalty. ;)

WVeYzL6.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! And great job by the new TL. So we got another 20 chapters before this date happens?

Dex-chan lover
Redundant filler but I'll admit it was kinda wholesome. Chizuru is a dork and that's alright and cute, good for her and good of Kazuya to appreciate it and see that's how her earnestness in everything translates.

WOULD BE NICE IF SHE HAD TAKEN HER INVESTIGATION AS SERIOUSLY AS A FUCKING TOSS GAME MAYBE

Fed-Kun's army
mizuhara: breathes*
kazuya: omg wow she's working so hard on staying alive, i love you mizuhara

Dex-chan lover
A single cell of Garfield has more progress than this whole series

This is the last "fillery" chapter, before the dating arc starts going, and it was actually fun. There's a big gap between the mangadex scanlations and actual released chapters, which is too bad. Tomorrow, chapter 325 is released...and I will read it as soon as it's out, but I also love reading END's translations. Great work, as usual.

Dex-chan lover
This is the last "fillery" chapter, before the dating arc starts going, and it was actually fun. There's a big gap between the mangadex scanlations and actual released chapters, which is too bad. Tomorrow, chapter 325 is released...and I will read it as soon as it's out, but I also love reading END's translations. Great work, as usual.
Oh noes, I have to wait to mock crap instead of being able to mock crap right now. Will someone save me from this tragedy.

Dex-chan lover

@Boomergeist

https://www.reddit.com/r/KanojoOkarishimasu/

well , i could "discuss" the most newest chapters with the simps and the losers on reddit/kanojo , if you could call that a "discussion" : anyone , who dares to say only one single bad thing about the most newest chapters , will be banned forever by the simpy mods .

so i dont even read the simpy comments on r/kanojo , i only discuss and read the comments on mangadex and r/manga .

reading the praising comments on reddit/rental girl-friend will give me some mental illness , lol .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
havent read in 40+ chaps. just wanted to say im disappointed in all of you for still being here

Dex-chan lover
and btw , the most newest chapter is 325 , but reading chapter 320 and reading chapter 325 are the same thing , because there is ZERO progress between 320 and 325 .

Double-page supporter

@Boomergeist

https://www.reddit.com/r/KanojoOkarishimasu/

well , i could "discuss" the most newest chapters with the simps and the losers on reddit/kanojo , if you could call that a "discussion" : anyone , who dares to say only one single bad thing about the most newest chapters , will be banned forever by the simpy mods .

so i dont even read the simpy comments on r/kanojo , i only discuss and read the comments on mangadex and r/manga .

reading the praising comments on reddit/rental girl-friend will give me some mental illness , lol .
Yeah, I'm just along for the ride at this point. I stopped expecting anything out of this story a while back (though I definitely had more hope than most initially). I just appreciate when an official TL is available (and nobody said you HAD to use K-Manga to read it, not that I'll say where else here) Those always take priority for me.

Users who are viewing this thread