Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 36 Ch. 314 - The Girlfriend And The Invitation

Dex-chan lover
I‘ve been with this series for a long time and I think it‘s time I drop this. Its been 314 chapters and he has yet to go on a real date with her without paying for her OF ?!?! I am done.
You'll be back next week. We all are. Reiji has conditioned us through some cruel, Pavlovian experiment.

Supporter
If Spazuya makes even one more angsty whine about "her emotional investigation", it had better be immediately followed by a guest appearance from Truck-kun.
F$ck.

Sorry guys, apparently Reiji reads these forums and decided to taunt me with an entire chapter of angsty whine and two Spazuya references to "emotional investigation".

Dex-chan lover
A whole chapter literally full of Cuckzuya frekaing out and getting depressed...

The milking is strong in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Man come on... At least spare us by actually making Kazucuck ask Chizuru out on a real date. I can't believe I read this chapter believing something would happen. I didn't learn my lesson and I broke my last comment. Ugh I guess... See y'all next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this is still ongoing? I stopped at chapter 200 and haven't thought about this til this morning.

Double-page supporter
it's been a fuckin while since I skipped reading kazuya's thought 😂 because the previous chapters don't have the loser kazuya just talking to himself like always and reiji did his thing 😂 you guys can just skip till the end tbh, no benefits you'll get from the chapter

Dex-chan lover
it's been a fuckin while since I skipped reading kazuya's thought 😂 because the previous chapters don't have the loser kazuya just talking to himself like always and reiji did his thing 😂 you guys can just skip till the end tbh, no benefits you'll get from the chapter
I've been doing this for a long while now. Just skipping every panel where he is mentally spazzing out. Much less painful

Double-page supporter
yo kibe, anything you wanna tell us about? why's your sexual desire at 100 when talking to kazuya

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
the real reason of this cover page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Lander_for_Investigating_Moon

• ... earthlings are crazy for her ...
  • well , it is true that she and this manga make me mad , berserk and crazy , make me want to break things and destroy things .

• ... such a space-class cuteness ...
  • space-class ? more like spaz-class / spaz-a$$ to me , lol .

- wimpy simp : the target is her cr0tch . lock on the target . my cr0tch 's "rocket" will destroy her cr0tch .

page ** :
- simp : i have no money , but i will ask that b!tch out on a date .

page 17 :
kibe 's $exual desire : ONE HUNDRED PERCENT .
so the monkey ape kibe is a virgin incel ? i HATE virgin incels , like the ones in the trashy manga grand blue dreaming . they always want to r@pe girls .

- simp replies on his phone : roger that . I WILL WAIT FOR YOU , FOR TEN YEARS AT LEAST ( meme from another trashy manga , attack on titan ) .

i just made up this pun in japanese language :
monologue = 独白 dokuhaku , or 独話 dokuwa .

poison / toxic = 毒 doku .

so we have the word "toxic monologue" = doku dokuwa .

this manga is about rental ? more like : this manga is about mental illness creatures . every chapters , we are tortured by the toxic monologues of wimpy simp .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
CMON EVERYONE BE OPTIMISTIC, MAYBE THIS DATE WILL BE DIFFERENT! YEAH!

Dex-chan lover
filler is one thing, but holy fuck
every chapter I ask myself "is this going to impact literally fuckin anything" and the answer is always no

Users who are viewing this thread