Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 37 Ch. 322 - The Date And The Girlfriend (2)

Group Leader
Also, because it seems everyone wants to pick a fight with E.N.D Scans by sniping the series we work on, these are the series that we are still working on and plan to continue working on them:

*Rent-A-Girlfriend
*I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse
*Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru
*Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu
*Otonari No Otonari-san
*Kawaii Kouhai Ni Iwasaretai

These are the series we are picking up as HeatManga retired from Scanlation alltogether and passed us these series:

*A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal
*How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend
*The Gals in My Class Treat Me Like Air
Note: yes, it also does include the +18 version of these 3 series.

These are the series we are officially no longer working on since the sniping was too severe:

*Futari Switch
*My Wife Has No Emotion
*Yani Neko
*Harapeko
*The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Serialized version)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guys. If you want to reed the most recent-ish chapters, don't read them here, where a group needs to be sniped to take action in translation. E N D, I'm really thankful for what you've done with this series, as I've read it in this site sinse the closing of CatManga, still, you're falling a bit off.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, as far as I'd go defending every TL group from real snipers, that is not a case. It's really hard to argue that after 2 months of not touching this title and not saying anything about going on vacation/hiatus/whatever (especially after you saying that you'll work on 1 chapter per week and then stopping TL), some people will take action in their own hands and start translating it. You cannot expect that everybody will obey to some made up Internet rules, like "maybe they should ask us if we dropped this series or not". It's not your property. After being inactive for 2 months, people can start thinking, that you've just dropped it. Period. So saying things like this
because it seems everyone wants to pick a fight with E.N.D Scans by sniping our series
is kinda silly and childish.
And beside that, you guys are already 16 chapters behind, since on other sites there has been chapter 338 released already. So yeah, there goes your "sniping our series" statement.
Not that I care about this garbage title, but it is slowly becoming irritating, how every major group thinks that they have the only right to TL whatever manga they claim as "theirs". It's not yours. It's a real free estate - one would say. So if you'd create a vacuum, don't be surprised that someone else will try to fill this gap.

Dex-chan lover
Look, I appreciate your work but your comment comes off a bit entitled. These are not "your" series. It's good manners to not snipe but you didn't touch this series since months. What if you stopped entirely? We couldn't know. I think a bit communication would've been good. Like "Hey we do a break some weeks but plan to return".
Again, I'm grateful but don't act like you own these series.

Dex-chan lover
These are the series we are officially no longer working on since the sniping was too severe:

*Futari Switch
*My Wife Has No Emotion
*Yani Neko
*Harapeko
*The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way (Serialized version)

• Futari Switch - you dropped series on ch.16 and 2 months after that someone else translated remaining 4 chapters, similar case to Rent-A-Girlfriend;
  • My Wife Has no Emotion - you literally dropped this series SIX FUCKING MONTHS AGO and you're calling this "snipe"?;
  • Yani Neko - 11 (!!!!!!!) - IN WORDS - ELEVEN months ago you posted last chapter and last month someone else started translating, so there was 10 months gap between ;
  • Harapeko - you literally TLed one chapter year ago and after 8 months someone else picked this up, another great "snipe";
  • The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - there isn't even any version TLed by you on this website...

2 months, 6 months, 8 months, 10 months gap TLing one chapter - are you for real calling this "severe sniping"?
Like, dude, please, refresh/relearn what "snipe" means, cause your definition is definitely fucked up... And stop being drama queen, for the love of god...

Dex-chan lover
I don't read it in english anymore since the spanish translation is 16 chapters ahead!!! The spanish TL used to be way behind. It catched up to this one, and passed it by a wide marging lol silver lining, this group's performance freed a lot of people from reading this garbage

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, yet another TL drama. I don't get this whole drama, everyone is free to read where and from whom they like. Same for uploading. There's your info which series will be worked on eventually, take it or leave it. No need to get hung up on that snipe too much...
I for one find the difference between the two versions / TLs of this chapter quite stark and this one's the better (tbf the other one is the work of a single person, so they're at a disadvantage). Since most scanlation groups are passion projects you can't really expect folks to dedicate their whole life to it so naturally, when IRL gets in the way there can be some downtime. But since we're not missing out on much with this title, I don't really mind. Maybe Reiji will manage some progress given a year :meguupog:

It took me a second read to realise just how bad Kaz' flushed / horny face is. This is just peak Kanokari facial expressions.
And with this amount of planning for a date, I'm worried about their marriage. He'll just die before he's finished searching for a location, nevermind planning the actual party...

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get the drama. Just go to Reddit and read Cubari if you’re unhappy. She’s not uploading on mangadex, but she’s up to date with the releases (338). This chapter here came out 5 months ago.

Group Leader
two months, no updates and think the series is yours...

Yeah, man, chill, because that wasn't a snipe, it was someone wanted try translating a series that seemed abandoned.

Group Leader
To be fair, you haven't really been active for many of your series for a while, and readers had no idea about your situation until now. As a scanlator yourself, you know very well how quickly and without warning groups can abandon series. If you had communicated about your situation sooner and/or were willing to collaborate or accept help, you might have avoided unwanted competition.
Glad to see you committed to your series though.

Users who are viewing this thread