Rent-A-Girlfriend

I got through 41 chapters before I decided to drop the manga entirely. I thought there had to be something good behind the score of 7.38 (at the time of writing) but other than the artstyle it's probably the most awful writing I've come across. There's absolutely no trace of character development whatsoever and from what I've gathered from people discussing it, it stays that way for the vast majority throughout the manga. I'm pretty sure even the worst hentai has more character development than the MC in this pile of steaming garbage.

That said, if you're enjoying it - more power to you. I find the manga amongst the worst reads I've come across but don't take it personally.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, is the story moving on now? Or should I let it rest for a while or drop it?

Group Leader
@Mushii
don't waste your time. there's no progress at all.
for the sake of a long serialization. when the mc stops being a wimp and has a decent evolution. the author just make him act like a fcking simp again. doesn't worth it
i don't want to add spoiler things so i'll just say, fmc, mizahara, doesn't have an evolution, just a pseudo evolution where she's trying to sorting out her feelings for the mc. doesn't worth it.

but here's a tip, if you don't read male mc's virgin monologues , which doesn't add anything to the story, except showing us the pathetic male he is, and no actual woman would fell in love with him, you can fast reading this without excepting too much and just enjoy the art

Fed-Kun's army
Go go NTR Doujinshi.. at least that is less infuriating than this train wreck of a pacing... and I hate NTR.

I read this manga before the serilization but I didn't watch the anime sorta feel kinda cringy

if anyone got sometime just tell me ending like who will become real gf and what will happen to side girl's ( 🤗)

Its just going and going and going ...................................

‘That was the night’?? Bro that was the night you should’ve f*cking said something! Jesus, I don’t know hope much more I can take of this...

Double-page supporter
bruh chizuru got some dope af panels recently also kazuya seems to actually care a lil more, w for us I guess

@mushii it’s moving along although slowly. General but not specific spoilers:

female MC likes MC and actually heard his real feelings. MC has actually developed a bit and is somewhat reliable now, although he still has his moments.

I like the story but damn this is some insane dragging skills. The MC is "evolving" so slowly this is really a pity.

The end line : i smell major development next chapter!!

Reality : installation speed 1,2mb/s , 1.5 gb of the 9.88 gb has been installed

Users who are viewing this thread