Rent-A-Girlfriend

Group Leader
The beginning was somewhat interesting, but god damn is the development slow. 10 chapters after the introduction of the last girl, I dropped it because of boredom. Seems the manga artist is trying to make it as long as possible to earn that $$$ after Paolo from Tokyo's really successful "manga artist" YouTube video and the anime from last year. Rating? 7.5 if that was possible.

Keep in mind that this is my opinion though, read it for yourself and see if you're interested.

Look, I really don't wanna sound like a hater here cause this story is really good but OMG this manga looks like a light novel lol. Waiting a week for a chapter and when it comes out there's nothing major happening just because 50% of a chapter is filled with Kazuya's over detailed thoughts.
Thank god this is not month released, It's been already 5 chapters or so with me ignoring Kazuya thoughts and going through chapters in under a minute. The pace needs to change, it's getting repetitive.

I love this manga but kazuyas inner monologue is fukin cringe and way to long for me to even care to glance at it and its there every fuckin week and its about the same shit like mizuhara this or mizuhara that

"I smell a major development next chapter!"
Yea, it smells like shit.
But seriously, if that's the authors line I'm gonna be mad. It's the authors fault this thing is so slow.

There is literally nothing else to do other than confess. Why is the author still dragging the series? Just end it. Plus, no one reads his monologues anyway, they are all the same shit. The art is so good though, but everything else blows.

It’s happening finally. He grew a pair. He’s probably gonna do it at the very end of next chapter in true Reiji fashion, but I think even Reiji understands it’s time to start reeling this in.

Taenang yan kelan ba magkakaroon ng major plot itong tang enang to? Next chapter eh tatanga tanga na naman yang kazuyang bobo taena sabihin mo na lang kitdi parang tanga naman oh mamaya mag momonologue manin tapos next 4 chapters monologue ay pota. Nect chapter wala na naman yang hay nako

This is it. I've finally resolved to decide to set a time to consider making a decision about deciding. Next chapter: What coffee goes best with setting a time to consider making a decision about deciding?

I couldn't get past chapter 4.
The MC is horrible. The girl's nice but I can't put up with the dude.

i wanna keep reading past chapter 12 but its so dogshit you can't just say
that you are going to break up while hanging out with friends at the goddamn beach he deserved that goddamn punch and multiple more tbh like no hate towards the author or anything but the mc is just so bad and then mami exists yes MAMI EXISTS IN THIS
no hate towards the author i just hate the mc so goddamn much

Users who are viewing this thread