Rent-A-Girlfriend

This actually is a pretty development, character wise.

Kazuya has reached the point where he is determined to confess no matter the consequences. Now it’s just up to Chizuru to not run away from it constantly and plot stuff to not get in the way.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

what do you mean the next chapter is "The Confession,Mami" like thats the worse kind of combination

I didnt think manga as shit as this would go that far, but hey the more you know huh 🙂

179: MAJOR DEVELOPMENT NEXT CHAPTER!

180: lolnope

Why the fuck you lyin'?
Why you always lyin'?
Mm, oh my god, stop fucking lyin'!

For those who keep shitting here, y’all can leave. Like if don’t want this then do leave. Like every chapter you keep saying the same shit but for what? Still keep being here and reading? 🙄

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Waaaaah! Chizu, I saw you being a coward there. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
hello, I dropped this at chapter 20. I check back and there's nearly 200 chapters and nothings happened yet.

I have no regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread