Rent-A-Girlfriend

Why does this dood need Ruka to break up with him? Isn't that his choice dood? Why is it so hard to say "I'm breaking up with you dood"? I mean you're basically saying the same when you say "Please break up with me dood". The only difference is that you're giving your partner the choice on something they have no choice.

@IC3YIV Oh, he did say that, dood.

Actual development? actually went and told ruka so thats good. Also him not being able to confess this time didnt irritate me. Other times he got cut off but this time it seems Kazuya ready and chizuru is not which was prob the intention.

180 chapters of 2 characters who clearly like eachother but wont admit it. what kind of fetish is this. and people say they hate NTR. At least NTR has actual drama, development, character arcs, good lewd scenes. this is dogshit ecchi ngl. Im dropping from a 7 to a hard 5. was a 10 like 100 chapters ago. fuck it.

Group Leader
180 chapters and do you really think he's going' to confess his feelings? pffft they need to milk out this BS till the end. wonder why people (and social media) tend to love this kind of 0 IQ sh*t

This manga over my entire time reading has been filled with hate towards the MC and how the story never goes anywhere and people complaining when nothing ever happens. And while I can agree with a few of those things I have become too invested in the characters that if a chapter happens and the whole story is sudden not flipped over its head 10 times, I won't drop it. it has kept me invested for such a long time and kept me guessing just as long which Is something I personally love. It isn't perfect, but it sure is damn well good for keeping me and many others so intuned with the story

Dex-chan lover
The feeling of wanting to know the output of their relationship (MC + Chizu) is realy well nurtured by the author imo, but the rest is not appreciable and feels quite dull (I rate this 'rest' 3, not everything is bad but the overall feeling is).

I still rate this 7, because I enjoyed reading to a certain point. The feeling that this is dragging on makes me drop this.

@Bestgirl_Ruka

but I am the first to say that it is perfectly normal that the manga has continued.
also because there are several subplots that have yet to be developed, primarily Ruka who is not a secondary character.
honestly, as much as I'm happy to read, this manga has several flaws (for now).
Yaemori seems to have been created solely and exclusively to intercept young fans of cosplay comics & games and above all to speed up the manga. basically yaemori comes and says "you love her; she loves you. love each other and finish it there"; it does not have a particular thickness.
on the contrary Sumi has the opposite effect, the character is interesting but it almost seems that he has been inserted to do a few more gags and to better understand what type Kazuya is. they made her fall in love with him but then it died almost at the same time she said it, it didn't develop.
Mami, in my opinion, is the worst (for how she has been used) ... in practice (at the moment) she is just a mcguffin; she doesn't have much use.
The only real problem if the manga was finished earlier is Ruka who is an important character for the story and for the characters of Kazuya and Chizuru; in a certain sense it is thanks to Ruka that Chizuru decided to go to dinner with the Kinoshita family and to make it clear what she was willing to do she asked where the altar of the dead was.
such a character could not have suddenly disappeared, not to mention that Ruka's physical problem that made her become the woman we know is still unknown to the other characters.

having said that I am not a lover of open endings.
when I saw the ending of the Ranma1 / 2 anime as a kid, I was disappointed.
however, I also can't deny that open endings have a bittersweet appeal.

and this time too I wrote as much as a university book. : D
:coffee: :unsure:

They need to let me back in my old profile.

Users who are viewing this thread