Rent-A-Girlfriend

Group Leader
So that's why she blocked him. So she can talk shit about you. Dude, Kibe should be a best bro and disillusioned his ass.

Kazuya would probably still be interested in Mami, even if he knew she was nuttier than a Snickers©. He wants that tight body and those long legs. I can't hate him for that, at least.

Group Leader
sorry guys -- looks like page 4 put in front of page 2 for some reason...ill try to get this fixed.
-AkaiRingo scanlations

Contributor
Sorry for butting in. Myself, very grateful for the chapter release. But....
So onward, who is gonna scanslate future chapter?? Jet Yau or AkaiRingo??
Did AkaiRingo got a permission From Jet Yau, or Jet Yau dropped This.

Group Leader
For those who are wondering, I’m the one who uploaded Chapter 24 a couple days ago.

I’m now working with Jet Yau Scans as their Translator and we were going to upload Chapter 11 tonight, as per our 3-day uploading schedule.

I am not fit to comment on the current situation as I am simply a translator here, but as an enthusiastic translator and typesetter, I wish to improve your skills a bit...

I highly appreciate your interest in this series as a fellow reader and I hope that we can continue to read on and provide for other readers.

Thank you... and also, here’s some feedback anyway...

1. Consider using more fonts, and center your fonts based on the bubbles they’re in! Some of your text are overlapping their bubbles.

2. Consider getting someone to proofread for you, I’m really sorry for being blunt but there are a few grammatical errors and missing words that take away the meaning of the manga...

3. Her name is Mizuhara.

4. Try not to cut words apart between letters that would complicate a reader’s flow! For example, Kinoshita should not be cut into Kinosh- ita, but Kino- shita.

But I think you’re doing well! When I just started, I was still plastering Anime Ace everywhere.

So cheers! Practice makes perfect. Also, I’ll be chilling around your Discord channel so we can laugh at MC for future chapters. Can’t wait for the next chapter coming out on Wednesday!

Fed-Kun's army
@davidsuh12 Appreciate the effort and work you guys put into this. Thanks!
Also MC is becoming over bearing hope this attitude changes soon.

Dex-chan lover
After chapter 5 I started speed reading it, hoping the MC would stop being such a useless... I cant even call him a person, caricature of stupid, overbearing, brainless and probably something more of a person. Was funny to start with but damn this got out of hand fast.

Glad most of the dirty laundry was aired out in public without having to reveal the paid girlfriend thing.

Dex-chan lover
I got to see something good today. MC has one of the best friends one could ask for. Eyes like a hawk, fist like a true warrior of justice.
I hope the MC grew a little from this and Mami backs off.

Users who are viewing this thread