Rent-A-Girlfriend

MC is a dumbass but the ex is a damn cunt for leading him on
His friend was right in calling them out

Contributor
As much as people dislike the ex, her face on the volume 2 Manga cover looked much better than the one it got changed to now.

Dex-chan lover
It was a pain reading this manga. MC is so unlikable, grandma so annoying. I wanted to drop this, but I wanna know what happen at same time.

Contributor
These best friend always seems worthless but most of the time they have their time to shine and this is the time mmm...

Great series so far! I can see why many think the MC is really annoying but I can kind of relate to him. Still, I hope he gets better later on... ?

Double-page supporter
These last events may be a bit too melodramatic, but I was glad to see the MC be so quick to act... he does have some guts in critical situations!

@greensoulreaper still waiting for a like-button, because I was thinking the same thing about the last chapter.
wouldnt even say that he really saved her, seeing how she had to help him in the end

Dex-chan lover
you guys think the writing is getting bad just you wait until this catches up with the raws

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whats with the 6.6 star rating, I totally enjoyed this series since 1st chapter.

@MrGoose suspension bridge maybe, but would her other customers go that far for a rental GF and put themselves at risk? I think this is more of a spark. relationships start with an interest of the other party and this will just move things.

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV In addition he is fapping with him being the man so that is a improvement I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread