Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
sqtko.jpg

I get it. If he goes and says it, end of story, but renting, again? Really? After the ferry incident?

No, no, no; you don't understand, you guys. If he says something confidently - just like how he said he would end things all those times - it means he is going to do the opposite. The next chapter will be different for sure!

Fed-Kun's army
raws are up to 37. I hope this progresses and has a happy ending. as a sucker for happy endings my heart cant take renting a gf with no emotions forever

havelmom 13 days you guys think the writing is getting bad just you wait until this catches up with the raws

are you saying it gets worse? or does it improve?

Supporter
To the scanlators: Thank you for this lovely gift. Regardless of how it may end (I have no idea, but I'm trying to prepare for the worst*), this manga has caught a little piece of my heart.

* - I'm not ready for week-of-massive-depression-level** worst, but at least I'll try to be ready for night-of-crying-level worst.
** - They do exist. If you must know, I'm thinking of titles like
Sundome and A"s

Fed-Kun's army
Y u still say "rental". When will you have guts to say right words heh

And another girl has appeared to muddy the water and stretch this out like used underwear. Please no.

I guess the girlfriend of that guy will be another rental girlfriend who will recognize mizuhara? hmmmmm Anyways is it me or the drawings in last chap were shid compared to others?

Maybe Nanami used him to get out of an arranged marriage? It seems to be what this chapter is implying...

Contributor
It's not NTR if she's not your real girlfriend/wife mmm...

Aggregator gang
is there any good male MC in romance out there??. why all of them are dense, retard and pussy

Users who are viewing this thread