Rent-A-Girlfriend

ss4chris:
raws are up to 37. I hope this progresses and has a happy ending. as a sucker for happy endings my heart cant take renting a gf with no emotions forever

I coukd hope this manga will be as long as the
Akb49

Fed-Kun's army
what? is she frgging checking her heart rate to see if she has fallen in love with the MC or not?

Dex-chan lover
such a bad and cliche plot.
I just wanted this manga to end. new girl are falling for kazuya.... man that's silly.

Oh my god, I just can't stand the main character... help!
MC is a chronic liar, constantly need to apologize/beg for the main girl to continue on with his lies, the reason for all the lying is just stupid with that grandma thing and to top it off the manga is just turning into a cliche fest... just wow.

Usually with unlikable characters you understand why the main girl would fall for them based on context and circumstance... but in this manga ? Fuck no. The main character has no redeeming qualities, did nothing for the main girl (except save her from a drowning he retroactively caused) , and is an all around literal psychopath; but because the fucking plot needs to advance the main girl seems to be falling in love with him thanks to a force even more mysterious than gravity : Romcom bullshit.

I'm still going to read this till the end just to see if the MC shows one (1) redeemable trait before the author decides it's time to end this on an ambiguous and non committing note.

i still lose my shit everytime i see him wearing those heels cuz it's the only thing fashionable abt him and it looks weird as hell

Fed-Kun's army
every development is so obvious, yet it never fails to draw me in ?

Users who are viewing this thread